Enough~ p11

A week later-

Today was Saturday and I went to work at the cafe.
The staff were nice and normally the customers where to.
But there was always that one group of guys that came around 2pm and I always had to tend to them.
It was nearing 2pm and I saw the group parade in and all slide into the booth at the back.
I relaxed myself and walked over and got ready to take their order.
They all whistled as I approached the booth.
"Would you look at this!" They all scanned me with their hungry eyes but I tried my best to ignore it.
"I'd love to have a piece of that if you know what I mean.." They all laughed as I cleared my throat.
"What do you want to order?" I sighed as they checked the menu then dropped them.
"eleven burgers and fries beautiful."
I nodded and jotted it down.
My shift was ending soon and Logan promised me that he would come get me so I just had to wait until then.
I told the chef the orders snd then served an elderly couple at the front.I kept serving until the door chimed open and Logan walked in and sit at a booth and called me over.
"Can I get two shakes?"
"Why two?"
"So you can have one with me after!"
I giggled and walked to the kitchen and told the chef the order and she gave me the food for the booth at the back..

"Please can somebody else do it? I always have to!"
"If you want to keep working here then you will have to do the work, sorry Ari!' She explained and turned back to tend to more food.
I walked over to the table and started putting the meals on the table and I felt a hand slither around the back of my thigh,
"Why don't you join us gorgeous?"He smirked and started raising his hand higher up and I smacked if away.
"Oh come on you aren't frigid are you?" His friends laughed and they all waited for my response.
"Hey Joel what are you doing to my girlfriend?" Logan moved me aside and glared at him and they all became silent.
"Bro I swear I didn't know she was taken!"
"Fucking touch her again and we'll have a problem got it?!" The guy shook his head and looked down.
"Disgusting"
He pulled me out of the cafe and we got in the car and drove to his and said hi to Rose then went up to his room.

"Erm theres a party tonight you coming with me?" He laid on the bed and covered his face with his hands.
"Yeah you should start getting ready soon then"
"The party is at nine though?"
"Exactly you aways take ages!" I hit his arm playfully and he laughed. "Come watcha movie with me!"
He groans and I pull him off his bed and drag him downstairs.
We watched a few movies until it was 8.
I went back up and got ready and did my makeup and put on a dress I bought from my dads house.