Restricted~ p6

My phone rang and I checked it and it was Logan, I gave in and asked the teacher to go to the toilet and she said yes. I closed the bathroom doors and picked up.
"Where are you?"
"I'm in the toilets why?"
A minute later the door was pushed open and I turned around to see him, the phone to his ear.
He ended the call and leant on the wall.

"I wasn't ignoring you on purpose"
I sighed and looked back at him.

"I can't tell you right now. Things are a bit rough right now but I promise that I'm interested still.."

I smiled and he smirked knowing his words convinced me.
"Lets go somewhere." He whispered in my ear smugly. I wish I could resist but I couldn't.
He pulled me out of the bathroom and we walk out of school to his car.

"I didn't know you had a car?"
"Its not mine." He laughs and starts the car and he pulls out of the school car park.

"Were are we going?"
"Shopping!"
"Logan I didn't bring any-"
"My treat."
I sigh, why would someone be nice to me? Not that Chris wasn't paying for my meal but I was just stunned by him.
We drove for a while until I saw the shopping centre. Then I looked down and realised that I looked like crap in my outfit that I'd slept in.

"Now I see why you wanted to go shopping!"
I said laughing and he laughed back.
"No you look fine! I'm taking you to a club later so you need a good outfit."
We parked and started walking and he reached for my hand-

I hesitated but then held his hand as we walked through the shops, my heart beating out of my chest as I blushed slightly and I looked to my right to see him smiling back at me. We looked in many different outfits but I didn't find any that I liked.

Then my eyes caught a glimpse of a beautiful black dress in the window, it was short and tight fit, I couldn't keep my eyes off it.

He spotted my staring at it and walked in and asked for me to try it on.
Someone handed me the dress and showed me to a dressing room and I tried it on.
It hugged my figure perfectly and I looked in the mirror and smiled.

Your dress^

He walked into the cubicle and he stared in awe.
"You look great" He exclaimed- I could feel my cheeks heating.
"Let me go pay and we can go."
I nodded and changed back into my other clothes. I gave my dress back to the cashier and she bagged it and winked at me and I looked back awkwardly.
He grabbed my hand again and we went to go find somewhere to eat.
Then my phone rang again- does it ever stop?

"Where did you go?!"
Chris' voice blurted through the phone and I tensed up- he reminded me of my dad.
"Im out"
"You can't just skip classes Arianna think about your grades!"
"Im not bothered"
Logan rolled his eyes and smirked, he took the phone out of my hands and put it to his mouth.
"Me and my girlfriend are out right now so please stop contacting her thanks."
"YOU PIECE OF-" Logan ended the call.

"Girlfriend huh?" I said rubbing the back of my neck.
"I only said it to make him leave you alone."
My heart sunk and I sighed quietly. How doesn't he know what he's doing to me?

We found a busy restaurant and sat at a table and we were given menus.
I couldn't help but admire his features.
He scanned the map and we ordered.

Our meals come shortly after and we tell each other about our childhoods and laughed about it as we ate. He paid and we started driving again.
I wanted to look good tonight, I wanted him to notice me.
I looked in the passenger seat mirror and saw yesterdays makeup still on my face- I looked like a mess!

"Can we go to my house? I need to grab some things!" He nodded and asked for my address.

I turned on the radio and listened to it cheerfully.
He picked up his phone and somebody spoke on the phone,
"I'm bringing someone with me tell them to get another pass to get in- Okay see you there bye."
He ended the call and pulled out another cigarette and put it in his mouth and lit it.
Smoke lingered from his lips and escaped from the window as his other hand rested firmly on the wheel.

We stop at my house at last and I get out.
"I'll be back in a few minutes," I paused and opened the car door looking back at him,
"Promise me you won't get out of the car okay?" he nodded and I opened the back gate and climbed up the pipe to my room and through the window..

I quickly got all of my makeup into a bag and a brush. I could hear him downstairs as his heavy feet pressed against the floorboards making them creak.

I climbed back out of the window and closed it.
I got back to the car and get back into the passenger seat safely.
"Were going back to my house." He says as
the car engine begins.