Loved~ p27

He cried out in agony as the bullet went through his shoulder. I pushed him over and kept the gun.
But then a thought came to me.
Her book.
I ran upstairs, I know it wasn't my place to read it but I had this urge so desperate.
I went through the room rapidly searching everywhere.

Then I found it.

I sat down on the floor and read through them right from the very start and my heart sunk at the thought of the pain she must had gone through whilst she had wrote the letters.

An hour passed and finally I turned to last page of her book- the date at the top of it was yesterday. Tears where streaming down my face at this point as I began to read her last letter.

I miss him so much.
I can't cope. I can't do this anymore.
He was my everything, he completed me. He made me whole, made me happy.
I thought I would forever be alone, until I met him. He affected my life so much without even realising it. I love him. I love him so so much I feel like I'm dying without him. I can't be happy without him. He saved me from my messed up family. He helped me learn to be myself again. He taught me so many things that I'll never forget. It pains me to even think about him or see something that reminds me of him. I think about our deep talks at 1am when everybody is asleep; when it feels like it was just us. Us against the rest of the world. I wouldn't have anybody else be stood by my side. Everything about him is so incredible it's all I can ever think about. He's perfect to me, even if he never saw it or he doubted himself. When we laid in hospital beds next to each other as he held my hand for hours on end just in each others company. When he protected me. When he understood me when nobody else could.
Every time his arms wrapped around me it felt as though everything stopped around me. I was being pulled into another place where I no longer needed to be scared in his safe arms.
He never failed to make me smile even when I thought it was the only thing I couldn't do. He comforted me when I was scared. He always put me first before anybody else, when I never deserved it. I need him.

Please god, bring him home to me. I love him and I need him to come home.
- Love, Arianna

I wiped my eyes as tears spilled down my face.
I went to the blank page next to her letter and took the pen and wrote my own.

I wrote the letter and put it into my back pocket and put her book into my bag along with the gun- No I wasn't planning on killing anyone but so her dad couldn't harm anybody with it.
I ran downstairs- she'd be coming back from school soon.
I went into the kitchen to see Arianna's father sitting in the corner against a cabinet.
"Coming back for more?!" He almost whispered. I walked up to him and he scrunched up his face.
"You are never harming her again" I spat at him and walked out of the house and slammed the door shut behind me.
I walked away from her house and started down the street.

And then I saw her.

I saw the girl I fell in love with.

The girl who I hurt and upset.

The one I love.

She sees me and she gets closer with pain in her eyes. The pain that I caused.

Arianna's POV

I see him walking away from my house and I hurry to him. A wave of anger, fustration and sadness overwhelmed me and I came right up to him and he tried to hug me,he'd been crying.
I pushed him off me and started to hit his stomach as hard as I could,
"HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME?! YOU LEFT ME AND I NEED YOU! YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULD NEVER LEAVE!" He grabbed my hands and stopped me from hitting him and I sobbed uncontrollably, decomposing in his arms.

He pulls a letter out of my pocket and hands it to me, his eyes weary and distressed.
I open the letter and read it as tears roll down.

To the one I love, I'm sorry for all of the pain I have caused you. I need you in my life, you have no idea just how much you mean to me and I hope you can understand that If I had the choice to never hurt you believe me I would have taken it.
I'm coming to bring you home now I promise you. I love you.

I looked up at him and threw my arms around his neck crying into his shoulder frantically.
He held me in his arms and we stood there and held each other; both crying as our grip on each other tightened not wanting to let go.

I whispered into his ear as I hugged him,
"To the one I love,"
He hugged me tighter than ever before.
"Never leave me alone again" I cried out and he nodded against me and kissed my forehead.
"I promise you that I will never leave you again, I love you Arianna."
"I love you too."

-End-❤️