Lost~ p24

Logan's POV

I've fucking had enough. I am ending this soon, I can't take this anymore.
What if she's moved on? With Chris?!
I will get her back.
No matter what I have to do..

Arianna's POV

I woke up to my alarm and got dressed.
I sat down to do my makeup as usual-
"ARIANNA!"
I shudder and walk downstairs.
"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO MAKE DINNER LAST NIGHT!"
"I'm sorry! I was really tired last night and-"
"IT'S BECAUSE YOU WERE WITH THAT BOY WEREN'T YOU?!" He gets close and his breath reeked of alcohol as it hissed in my face.
"I wasn't I promise! I'm sorry!"
His ring scraped my face as his fist hit my cheek.
"HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU HE NEVER DID! STAY AWAY FROM HIM YOU UNDERSTAND?! YOU NEVER LISTEN DO YOU!" His fist struck my eye and I stumbled back uneasily.
"I will listen! I will listen I will listen!"
I repeated over and over again. He grabbed my throat and shoved me backwards.
I knocked the pictures off the shelf as I stumbled back. Those photos were the only source that proved we were once happy as a family. For what I'd give for it to be like that again..
The glass from the photo frames smashes and I hit my head and fall onto the glass that shattered on the floor. It sliced my face and I held my face crying in agony.
"YOU WILL LISTEN TO ME!"
He gets down to my level and grabs my chin, his nails digging into my skin.

"If you don't start listening to me about that boy you won't get another chance"
He got up and left the room. I sat up and panted heavy like a dog. I pulled myself together and went upstairs, cleaned my face then tried to cover my black eye and cuts with more makeup but they were still really visible. Realising I was going to be late to school I stopped layering makeup onto my face, grabbed my bag and left the house quickly.

I reach school and go into my class. People stare at my face as I walk past but I tried not to let it affect me.
I stayed quiet and opened my friends group chat:
"Need time alone today c ya tomorrow?☺️"
My phone buzzes a few seconds later but I didn't bother to read it and shove my broken phone back into my pocket.
I couldn't concentrate on the lesson; I just sat there holding my cheek. My face hurt like hell.
Class finished and I walked out and to my next one quickly, hearing more comments about me. I finished another exhausting class then went to the bathroom.

I looked in front of the mirror with dull, empty eyes. This isn't who I am. I haven't been myself in so long and it hurts that nobody realises.
I just stared at my reflection in disgust. Who would want this? I touched my eye and winced in pain. I wiped a tear and another girl came into the bathroom.
"Sorry" I walked out quietly and to the canteen.
I sat alone for the first time. I hated it but I didn't want my friends asking questions about my face to I avoided them completely.
"Waiting for me?" Chris chuckled from behind me and sat down. I smiled weakly looking down.
"What happened to your face?!"
I shrugged and ate another mouthful of food.
"What happened Arianna?!"
"I knocked myself out last night when I got home- tripped and fell on the stairs, glass was on the carpet."
"I don't believe that one bit, stop bullshitting me!"
"I never said you had to believe me.."
He sighs and put his hand near mine,
"You don't need to tell me what happened but I'm only asking because I care about you."
I nod silently and we keep eating.
I get many stares and people cringing at me as they walk past but I try to ignore them.
But I wish I couldn't say it didn't hurt me.

Logan's POV

She hasn't come into the canteen yet. I'm angry and worried.
"Bro you looking for that chick u were with at the party? She's hot!"
"Shut the fuck up Jason!" I slam my fist down onto the table and he silences.
I see her walk in at last and sits down at the back on her own. This isn't like her, normally she sits with Danielle and- the other girl I forgot who she was. Chris walks up to her table and sits down next to her.

Then I see her face.

Black eye, cuts on her cheeks with dried blood with makeup trying to cover it. It infuriated me.
She kept her head down and I watched the people walk past her and give mucky looks- it made me sick to the stomach!

"U alright?" Fucking Jason.
"Yeah just fine!" I look back at her.
Chris' hand moves near hers and my blood boils. How dare he take advantage of her getting hurt to get to her?!
A hand pokes my shoulder,

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"
His eyes open wide and he swallowed his words and didn't say anything.
If I was still with her he wouldn't even be talking to her right now!
I will have to have a word with him later.

Arianna's POV

"I need to go but I'll walk you home!"
"You don't have to Chris!"
"And let you fall again on the way home? Nonsense!"
He got up and smirked before leaving and I sat there and sighed into my palms.
The bell went and I got up to leave when I knock into a guy with a group gathering around him.
"Damn someone must've knocked you up real good!" They all jeered and I rolled my eyes.
I tried to walk off but he pulled me beside him by my wrist.
"C'mon babe I can do whatever you want me to! Even if you want another black eye-" He laughed again but then he was struck down.
Everything went quiet before they all scrambled away.
"Are you okay?!" He held my hands and looked at me worriedly.
"Im fine Logan-"
I looked at his worried but annoyed face and it made me want to melt into his arms all over again..
"A-are you sure? I can take you to the nurse-"
"Considering you hate me I don't see why you'd be concerned." I snapped at him.
I brushed myself off and pulled away, walking towards my next class,
"Arianna!"
I paused but then I realised something.
I can't keep thinking he'll be trying to call me back. He said he doesn't want me back.