Carefree~ p8

I looked at him and he demanded an answer.

"I got invited"

"Who were you with earlier then?"

A strong arm slid around my shoulder.
Logan held me next to him, glaring at Chris.

"How could you be here with him?! He's not good for you!"

"Mind your own business!" I blurt out before also giving him a dirty look, he was starting to really bother me now.

"You got a problem with me?" Logan raised his eyebrow and his gaze intensified.
He started walking to Chris and I grabbed his arm and he looked at me, fire in his eyes.

"I want to go in now." He relaxed and we walked to the entrance and went in.
The music blasted through speakers as the lights beamed through the building.

"Lets get a drink!" I yelled over the music and he walked over to the bar and we ordered martinis and sat down.

"Are you okay?" He asks as he sips his drink.
"Im fine. He's my friend.." I replied as I finished my drink and ordered another drink.

We drank another glass and I stood up and smirked,
"Lets dance."
I lead him to the dance floor and we started dancing to the beat. Things heated up and I started to grind on him slowly and he smirked. We continued dancing and I kept teasing him and he bit his lip.

"Don't tease me baby girl you'll regret it tomorrow." He whispered in my ear and I giggled.
"Why tomorrow?"
He smirked and his eyes showed lust and passion.
"Because you won't be able to walk."
He turned me to face him and brought me to the corner of the club on a sofa where it wasn't as busy and I sat on his lap, slowly grinding as is stares at me lustfully.

His lips meet mine and he grabs me and pulls me closer as his tongue enters my mouth.
We were getting further and further into it when a cold hand shook my shoulder, I turned around and shrugged their hand off me.

"Arianna we really need to talk!" the words rolled of his intoxicated tongue as Chris placed his hand back on my shoulder.

Logan moved me to the side of him and got up. Chris became angry and shoved him then Logan's fist flung towards him and Chris' cheek dripped with blood. And thats how it began..

Logan punched again and Chris punched back, hitting his jaw. They continued and things started to get out of hand and soon enough they were on the ground, a crowd now gathering.
"Stop it! Logan!" I yelled but he didn't listen.
He straddled Chris as he punched and punched until Chris stopped fighting back.

He got up and grabbed my hand angrily, his grip hurt me.
"Ow stop!"
He started to drag me to the exit of the club
"LOGAN YOUR HURTING ME!"
I yanked my hand back and walked out of the club on my own. I didn't look back.

I walked for an hour until I reached my house.
I opened the door and saw my dad. At this point I had no idea what time it was but it was probably late as he was sleeping on the couch.

I crept upstairs and tried to open my door.
Crap I forgot I locked it.
I went around and climbed back up the pipe and into my room again.
I sat down on my bed and put my head in my hands and tears left my eyes.
I reached underneath my bed and pulled out my book once again.

Hey,
I hope your happy where you are now.
I wish I was as happy as I hope you are.
I keep causing problems.
I'm upsetting people,
I'm making them fight,
Its not fair.
I'm sad that I can't do anything about it.
Things Just aren't working out right now.
I just keep messing up.
I pray you are well and are safe and happy.
I only want the best for you.
- Arianna

Closing my book I slide into my covers- its been a while since I actually laid in my own bed.
I closed my eyes and tried to sleep, but my thoughts kept me awake, kept me wondering until I finally drifted off to sleep.