Company~ p4

I closed the door and he hiccupped and goes back into the living room. I walked up to my room quietly. I laid on the bed and turned my head to see 8:30 show on my clock. I got my books out of my bag and do some revision for my science test next week.

I've always hoped that one day I can run my own cafe, even though whenever I told my parents they said it wasn't going to bring in enough money. But It was still what I wanted to do. My plan was to pass my GCSE's then start a job and save up the money to buy my own shop.

I finished revising and checked my clock again- 10pm. I decided to write early so I pulled my book out from under my bed once again.

Hey, Its me again.
I wish you didn't have to go,
I hate that I still get excited when I hear someone call your name.
I met someone new today, Chris.
You would have liked him, he's really nice to me.
I want to be in your arms again.
I want us to lay next to each other at 1am wondering what we're doing.
I want you but I can't have you.
- Arianna

I'd never felt so alone.
I laid in bed for a while and thought to myself. Why do I carry on? Why do I keep on trying when theres no point anymore?
Why do I do this to myself?

I went downstairs to get a glass of water and my dad was grabbing some food from the fridge.
"Why were you with that boy?!"
I sigh as I turn on the tap.
"He's my friend."
I turn off the tap and he picks his bottle back up. I finish my drink and washed it, put it back.
"Wheres your mother?!"
His loud voice blurted out and I started to leave the room.
"She'll be home in half an hour." I leave the room and he trails behind me and grabs my wrist.
"YOU DON'T EVER LEAVE THE ROOM WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU! UNGRATEFUL LITTLE BITCH!"
His hand plummeted towards me and i moved out of the way, then his bottle smashes over my head and everything went black.

"Honey? Are you o-okay?"
My eyes opened and my mum sat in front of me with a concerned face. My head ached but I got up and tried to brush myself off.
"I'm fine mum honest."
I hold my head and my hand touches blood.
"Oh."
I wipe some of the blood away with my sleeve and go back upstairs and into my room - 12:30am appeared on my clock.

Already fed up, I put my hair in a loose bun and crawled out of my window once again and slid down the pipe and down the street. Who cares where I'm going at this point? my mind wandered as I walked as a tear trickled down my cheek. I needed to be strong.

I walked and walked for ages until I came to a lonely park. I creak open the gate slowly and sat on the swing and put my head in my hands.
Why does this happen to me? Why does everybody hate me? Maybe if I wasn't around people would be happier. Another tear slid down my face and I wiped it away and looked up at the moon, praying that everything would just stop.

"Hey"
I turned around and saw a guy on the roof of the kids climbing frame. He jumped down and walked into the dim lighting of the streetlight.

His eyes were dark, with black hair and a strong figure. His voice was deep with a gentle smile as he approached me.

He sat beside me on the swing and he looked at me.
"My names Logan." He said with a smile.
"Arianna" I replied smiling back weakly.
"Guessing you've had a bad night hey?" He asked softly.
"How did you know?" I laugh but tears were welling in my eyes.
"I guess Im good at spotting sad people easily." He says.
I nod and we sit on the swings quietly- I enjoyed his company.
"D-do you maybe want to go somewhere?"
I nervously asked and looked at him as his empty stare became a slight smile. Why was I even saying this I'd barely just met him!

"Sure take me anywhere."

We walked to a pub and sat in the corner. My eyes scanned the drinks until I saw him in good lighting for the first time.
Now I could see him properly; his eyes were a dark brown that looked at me restlessly as he sipped his drink.
He started to tell me about himself and I did the same, but we both avoided our families.

"How old are you?"

"Im seventeen, you?"

"sixteen."
He was only a year older than me. He probably went to my school!
"Have I seen you around school before?"

"No, I would have remembered such a pretty girl like you." He says smirking and I blushed.

"Do you drink?" His eyes remained on me as he asked.
"Yeah do you have an ID?"
"Possibly.."
He ordered some shots so I got the same and we both took a shot and then asked each other a question.

"Are you single?" He says.
"Yes, probably until I die, whats your last name?"
"Reed, Logan Reed.." He smirked at me and we took another shot each.
"Biggest regret?" He questioned.
"Thinking that everything was going to be great when I got older!" I laughed and he laughed too.
"Whats your number?"I had grown a bit more confident now, as the alcohol started to get to me.
"Wow your bold!" He laughed and hands me his phone.
"Why don't you put your number in it?" He asked cheerfully.
I laugh and put my number in and text my number then hand it back.
I lifted another shot to my lips and so did he; we carried on until my words started to come out wrong slightly and we just sat there with the stupidest smiles on our faces.

"Thanks, you made my night a lot better."
you giggle and he grins at you.
"Yeah but what now?"
He thinks for a moment then gets up.
Logan reaches for your wrist gently and you follow. You continue walking until you reach a small hotel and he uses his ID to rent a room.
You get a room key and head to the room together and you open the door. You see the bed and lay down on in and he lays next to you. You pull off your beanie and throw it.

He looks at your intently and then he sees the blood on the back of your head from the bottle.
"Whats this?"
"I fell earlier!"
he didn't believe me but I couldn't tell him. We talked some more until the time changed to 3am- possibly my saddest hours so I was glad to be laid next to him instead of being on my own..

He yawned loudly.
"Well goodnight" He whispered before closing his eyes.

"Goodnight.."