Found~ p26

Arianna's POV

I went home late, did my homework then watched some of my favourite netflix series.
Then I remembered what he said earlier and I smiled to myself. I picked up my book.

After writing I slid it back under my bedside table again and went to sleep. My thoughts lingered in my mind as his words replayed in my head.

The next day-

Logan's POV

Today is the day. I got out of bed and threw on the sweater she said was her favourite.
I wore the scent she said she loved.
I headed down the stairs quickly and grabbed an apple.
"Wish me luck Rose!" I said as I walked out the door.
I got in the car and drove to school.
I had my mind set today. Nothing will stop me now. I had my morning classes, then ate lunch- just like normal.
She sat with Chris- he looked at me and smiled and I smiled back.
I watched her talk, she seemed happier today.
"Still not over her are ya?" Jason nudged my shoulder jokingly and I laughed for the first time in a while. "Never" I replied before eating more of my food.

Then the bell rang. It's time.
I got into my car. I knew where I was going- her house,

Or rather her dads house.

I pulled up and got out of the car.
I walked up the steps and hammered on the door.
"What the fuck do-"
I gabbed him by the collar of his shirt and shoved him to the wall. I know I'm stronger than him. I will change this. I will fix it, no matter what.

"I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HER!" He yells and I stare at him and my grip gets tighter.
"THAT ISN'T HAPPENING ANYMORE!"
I jabbed his stomach and he keeled over.
"Your g-gonna regret that boy.."
He aimed for my face but I dodged.
Then he punched my chest and ran to the living room.
"I WARNED YOU AND YOU JUST HAD TO GO AGAINST IT DIDN'T YOU?! WELL YOUR GOING TO LEARN YOUR LESSON!"
he pulls out the gun and points it towards me, his aim off.

He shot and the bullet hit the wall next to me.
I ran towards him, grabbed the gun from his hand and threw it to the other room and tackled him to the ground. I repeatedly punched his face until his face was covered in blood. This was all his fault.
Then he punched back and I clutched my gut, he grabbed my throat and started to choke me.
I pressed my fingers into his eyes. He winced and released me.
I scrambled over to the shelf and throw a vase at him, wilted flowers falling onto the ground.
The glass shatters and he gets closer again.
His fist struck my cheek and I stumbled back.
He ran to the kitchen and I ran after him.
He reached for the gun but I kicked it out the way and punched his stomach again.
He gasped for air suddenly and shoved me to the ground as he reached for his gun. I tried to stop him but before I knew it the cold metal pushed against my skull.
I pushed and pushed it away as I tried to turn the gun on him, our fingers were both on the trigger until-

BANG!