Acceptance~ p17

We walked into the living room and sat down on the couch opposite her. She looked at me fiercely

"Were you going to introduce me to your friend Logan?"
"This is Arianna, my girlfriend." I smiled timidly and she nodded. Her frown turned to a warm smile and her gaze on me shifted.
"I've only heard good things about you don't worry." Logan grinned at me and then looked back at her.
"Are you staying for dinner?"
"I said she could stay here if thats okay?" He asked her and she nodded.
"As long as you don't cause any trouble your welcome here, dinner is in half an hour"
She smiled and walked out and Logan squeezed my hand.
"Once you get to know her she isn't as scary trust me." He laughed as I swallowed.
He took me upstairs and closed the door and we laid on the bed.

"You getting a shower?" I asked and he rolls his eyes.
"I don't smell that bad do I?"
"Im presuming you haven't had a shower in a while so.."
He gets up and grabs a towel, kisses my forehead and goes into the bathroom.
I think to myself for awhile and casually browse through instagram on my phone until he comes out again in only a towel.
"I'm done" My eyes widen as I look him up and down- damn.
"I-I can see that.."
He smirks and gets a top and some sweatpants and gets changed in the bathroom then dives onto the bed next to me.
"You okay?" he peers into my eyes.
"Yeah just need to be careful" He frowns and gets up, locks the door.
He comes back and sits against the headboard of the bed and pats his lap inviting me so I sit facing him- inches away from his face.

"Hi"
"Hey" he replies as he grasps me and his lips meet mine. Things start slowly but then it started to get hungrier and hungrier and I pulled away.
"I need to go slow until I'm fully better,"
He looks into my eyes and pouts like a kid.
"Okay?" He dips his head back and rolls over so he's on top of me now.
"Okay I'll go slow."
He dips down and starts to kiss me again. I smile against his lips. His tongue enters my mouth and we keep going until a voice calls from downstairs,

"Dinner is ready!"
He sighs and gets up and pulls me up with him and we go downstairs and sit at the table.
He sits next to me and his mum sits down opposite us.
We begin our meal and Rose walks in and greets us, sitting down and beginning to eat her meal too. Everything is quite silent except the small talk between Logan and his mum.

We finish our meals and I put my plate in the sink and we go into the living room.
"Stay here"
I look at him confusedly as he walks out and I hear footsteps up the stairs and then down the stairs again a few minutes later.
He dumps a massive blanket on top of me and he moves me in between his legs and I lay on him.
"What do you want to watch?" he passed the remote to me.
I scrolled through netflix and picked out
a horror and pressed play.