plan in action

I woke and put on my mission outfit

I made my self look as adorable as I could by myself

I made my self look as adorable as I could by myself. I skipped into the leaving room everyone was doing their own thing. Mama can I see grandpa Nick?"I asked. Um why?"Mama asked. Um to support my oce"I said. They looked at me shocked. And who is your oce?" Clint asked. Not telling nopey nopey nope"I said shaking my head. Wow okay" mama said. He is at the base"uncle Clint said. Okay is anyone going today . I am?'' Steve said standing up. Okay then call me when you're ready?'' I said walking to my breakfast. So you want to tell me your oce?" Pietro asked holding out a five dollar bill. I took the five dollars. Your going to have to give me way much more money if you expect me to talk''I said smiling. I finished eating and Stave was ready to leave. See you later Moma"I said waving bye. Bye Tony bye guys" I said. The ride to the base was a awkward silents that was filled with lots of unanswered questions. One of my questions was why didn't Steve like me I hadn't done a thing to him. We finally made it to base. Hi aunt Maria" I said waving to her. She smiled and waved. Steve must be here to see Fury because he was walking to Furys office to.He walked right in front of me and threw the door. I stopped in my tracks I really didn't like  him and he really didn't like me if he didn't have the heart to let me go first. I waited about to hours. I must have feel asleep because Steve walked out the room with another guy with a metal arm. Steve whispered something to him and he looked my way and gave me a sad look like seeing me caused him pain. I stood and walked into Grandpa Nicks office. Grandpa NIck can I talk to you please?" I ask nicely. yes what do you need?" Well I have to problems one, could you put Mama and Tony on a undercover mission that way they can fall in love and fulfill my oce?" Ow you like Tony and want to put your mom and him together so he can become your dad"Nick said. Yes now to more  questioning matters. Steve doesn't like me he aks so mean around me like I did something to him when I didn't and when that dude with the metal arm walked out of here he gave me a sad look like I was making him sad" I said. Nick gave me a look. Well when your mother was in the red room your mother and Bucky the man with the metal arm used to be in love" But things happened and she soon feel out of love with him and with your father and now she's starting to like Tony"Fury said. So Steve is probably only mean and rude because he feels his bestfriends pain"Fury said. Ow thank you Grandpa I  said hugging him. I actually have the perfect mission for your Mom and Tony so I can take you back to the tower so you don't have to sit with Steve and Bucky" Granpa said. I nod and smile we climb on the quin-jet and made it to the tower. I walk out and hear yelling loud yelling I scout into grandpas leg. You just don't like her because your in love with Natasha admit it! Tony shouted.This cause more arguments. How could you do this to Bucky He still loves you and you went and had a child with another man''Steve shouts in Mama's face. Tears roll down my face and I realized that they really didn't like me. It was a long time ago Steve people move on and I did and so can he"Mama said. that set Wanda off. No thats acting like a hoe" Wanda said.  Mamas face got as red as her hair and so did mine. I only knew what the word ment because I have heard so many people use it. I start shaking from anger. What is going on here?"Fury asked. they all turn to him and their eyes land on me and my face is still red. The water facet by the bar started shaking and water shots out and hits everyone that was talking rude about my Mama.Mama ran over to me. Ha calm down baby" She whispered to me and picked me up. The water stopped spraying them.  But they called you a bad word and they were mean to me" I said Yes I know you don't have to hurt them for it okay?'' She said I nodded. She has powers?''Bruce asked. Yes she does she is a demi goddess"Mama said.Well I came here to tell you that Tony and Natasha have a mission"Fury said. How long will this one take?" Mama asked two  weeks at the most"Fury said. Okay" Fury said handing her the debriefing packet. You leave tomorrow"Fury said turning and leaving. I want you to stay with Uncle Bruce if Steve or Bucky that's the man with the metal arm or Wanda tryes to talk to you run or scream for Bruce or Clint but I doubt he will be much help?"Mama said. Okay Mama"I said. We spent the whole day together and Tony even joined use.