train and no rest just train wait is that Pietro?

I was woken up the next morning ny the chains that they were unlocking. Then I saw the other girls that sat on thier beds like robots. After untying me they told me to follow will the rest of the girls wastched me leave with curious eyes. After stretching I was taught some easy positions that mama jad alrwady taught me. Now I was standing in front of another girl we were both in fighting stances. She had a fire in her eye that saod she wouldn't show mercy on me if it came to that. It was either fight or feel more pain and to be for real I didn't want to feel pain. And I knew I would win this fight because I have known this steps for a long time know and I knew different things you can do with them. She tried a kick but I dodged it and kicked her legs frome under her she kicked back up. She tried to punch nut I took her arm and twisted it and flipped her pinning her to the mate. We stood and bowed to each other. After that we went over harder steps witch I caught on to. I was fighting girls that I had just meet and doing ballet witch I loved tell know. I was getting showen the tumble room when I saw Pietro they had taken Pietro to. I caught eyes with Pietro who was leaning against a wall.  Are you okay?"I asked. He nodded. Are you?"He asked. I sighed. They will find use"He saod before  I turned the hallway.