Going home

Mama ran to me I tryed to get up but couldn't. Mama help me up. I had no more tears so I just hugged her. What did they do to you?" She wisperd. I couldn't even speak. She let go of me and I fell to the ground. Arms picked me up and I flinched away. I looked up and saw Tony. He picked me up and I head my head in his shoulder. I felt immense pain and I blacked out.
                                        Team pov

Russia went limp in Tonys arms and they ran to the jet to get her to the lab. Will Bruce worked on Russia and the team sat outside the room. Bruce walked out the room eyes green and tears down his face. I found out what they did to her" Bruce said sitting down. They wipped her " He swolowed. They beat her and shot her mutple times .... and they electrocuted her and um" Bruce said swallowing hard. I found um that they um I cant just read" Bruce said handing Natasha the folder. Natasha opeaned it her face turned redder then her hair she stood and walked out. The team read the folder having different reactions.  They made sure not to pass it to the younger kids who were disappointed at that.
                                    Natasha pov
I walked down the empty hallway for the first time since I was 3 I cried. If only I had done more this wouldn't have happened to her. I was never trained to be weak like this and need others. I need to get back to my old self the self who mastered each new skill. Who only cared for my daughter but I'm married now so I have to protect alot more people so I needed to be stronger. I felt an arm on my shoulder I turned and saw Tony. I should have been stronger" He says. We all should have been this won't happen again to any of our children" I said. We nned to get back to training more we cant be like this ever again" I said. Your right and I'm not repeating that word but we need to be strong because our enemys are" Tony said.
                             Russia pov
I woke up to Bruce who's hand was on his hands were on his head and the other on the bed. I grabbed it squeezing it tears coming out my eyes. He squeezed it but didn't say anything. It hurt so bad" I said my voice cracking it was my first time talking. I burst into tears he hugged me letting me cry on his shirt. Im so sorry" He said. I didn't saw any thing just sat their. I don't no how long we sat there but I started to fall asleep. I felt my self bieng moved. I screamed thinking it was those men again. No please dont please stop! I yelled shaking trying to keep my body together. I felt lots of arms so I screamed again. I saw flashes of them kissing me pulling my hair and taking of my clothes. I kept screaming tell a familiar voice was heard. Hulk not hurt the baby hulk friend" Hulk said. I started to open my eyes and saw the team and Hulk. Russia do you know where you are?" Mama asked. I nodd. Your my family" I said. Good now do you know where you are?" For some reson I couldn't figure out where I was so I started crying. No I..I cant remember mama where am I?" I said grabbing my hair. Your in the tower mushka ha dont pull your hair okay" She said sitting next to me. She held me as I shock violently. The team left at some point and Bruce came back.  Peitro" I said. She nodded and tild Friday to get Pietro. Every since I was young and we got back from the red room Pietro had been like a older brother he would help me after I fot scarred or had nightmares. Mama laft when I saw Pietro walk threw the door. I cryed on his shoulder we spent the rest of the day together he tried to get me to laugh but I would just stare at him.