ugh ow

I woke up and mama was gone I was happy and sad at the sametime because mama and and Tony might fall in love like the disney princesses. I got up and put on some clothes and ran to find Bruce.(at the top) 

Bruce! I yelled I ran to the lab. Bruce there you are let's play a game or build a fort?" I asked. He looked up from his work and took of his glasses. Sure what game do you want to play?" He asked me.Um hide and seek"I asked. No because remember when you played with Tony?" I giggled at that. Okay we can go to the trampoline room"I said. Okay" he said shrugging. I ran to the elevator as Bruce walked. Aren't you hungry?"No I am not"I said as my stomach growled. Okay maybe a little"I said smiling. We went to the kitchen it was empty witch was weird for a saturday. Friday were is everyone?" Bruce asked. Central Park sir"Friday said. Thank you Friday"Bruce said. Bruce fixed up some pancakes and eggs. We were in the middle of our breakfast when bullets started flying. Bruce grabbed me and we went behind the counter.You would think with as much money Tony has he would by bullet proof windows'' Bruce muttered.Friday" Bruce called but got no answer. Were is Friday?"I asked. Shes not answering they probably took her down. We heard boots and people yelling. Uncle Bruce i'm scarred"I say scooting closer to him. Its okay will get out of here" He whispered to me wrapping his arm around me. Try the main room" Someone said. tears start falling down my eyes. I want mommy" I said from Bruce's shirt. He looked down at me. The only way we can get out of here is if I hulk out"Bruce said. I nodded and squtted away from him as he started turning green. My eyes widened as he grew in size. HULK!!! someone yelled. Rawr! I looked at the huge hulk in front of me. Baby safe"he said picking me up. He swung his fist at them. He swung his fist tell no one was there. Baby" he said opening his fist.I layed there scared. Hulk can you get mommy?''I asked. Nat'' He said. He ran out the window and jumped we went threw the wind I screamed as we went threw the window. We landed on the Helicarrier.