Doctors office

I sat playing with some toys it had been a will since Hydra attacked. Russia lets go time for your check up"Mama said. I stood up and ran to her. We went to Uncle Bruce who jad become my best friend and favorite uncle. Tony and Bruce sat in the lab. Russia im sorry to say but these shots are going to hirt a little okay?" I grew nervous I looked t mama. Its okay it will be over before you know it"She said. Okay"Tony put me on the bed. The did normal stuff that doctors had to do. Now Russia today you habe to get 4 shots can you be a big girl for me?" Uncle Bruce asked.Depends on how much it hurts"I say messing with my fingers. They smiled. Im going to do it"Bruce said after wiping my arm and flicking the needle. He sruck the needle in my arm and it hurt. I burst into tears it hirt so bad. No no stop it get it out"I said crying. Russia he has three more to do so you have to stop crying and whining because you have to get the shot"Mama said giving me her glare. Ill try I said. Wiping my eyes. But as soon as it was in my shoulder I burst into tears. Mama"I yelled reaching for her. No Russia be a big girl. I don't want to be"I said crying. Bruce just put another shot in my other shoulder. I threw my head back and cryed. Last one "Bruce said. This one was iny thigh. No no mama"I yelled loudly. When he was done I jumped on to Tony. Ha kid its okay it will be better in a minute"He said. But I was having a hard time believing him as my shots throbbd.