School

I woke up regretting today I had to go to stinking school the big house the prison jail. Daddy had put me in for school because they thought I was getting better with what happened. Im sixteen for god sakes if I haven't been going to school for this long I dont need to go. I sat up and got dressed.

I grabbed my backpack and my phone

I grabbed my backpack and my phone. I went downstairs and saw everyone eating. You excited mushka?" Mama asked. I grumbled a bunch of bad words and sat down dropping my bag on the floor. I was going to ignore everyone so to make it easy I put in my head phone and listened to music. I felt someone tap me I look up and saw Bucky saying something I pointed to my airpodes and returned to my food. I felt someone pull it out of my ear I didn't look up to see who it was I just pretend I didn't notice then my other was pulled out so I close my eyes and pretend im sleep.I know your awake"daddy said. I just get up and walk out. Young lady you are going to answer me" daddy said. And why should I mister?" I asked. Dont talk to me like that" he snapped. I rolled my eyes and tried to walk away but he grabbed my arm. No you get back here when you get back home we are having a long talk"daddy said. You should be glad your mothers not up" daddy said. No you'll be talking I I'll be ignoring you" I said rolling my eyes and picking up my backpack and walking out the door. I was just angry that I had to go to school. Im just going to say this school was a nightmare. Girls talked about me like I wasn't their and boys tried flirting with me. I sat in another awkward car ride with Lila and Cooper. I walked in the compound and saw the team sitting on the couch. I turned around about to walk out the door when a hand grabbed me and pulled to the couch. It was Loki who had pulled me to the couch. I looked at them folding my arms. You know she didn't go threw the bad stage when she was younger so I guess rhis makes up for it" Uncle Clint said. Why are you acting like this" daddy asked. I just sat there looking at them. They started yelling at me and I just stared at their foreheads. I wonder when they would stop talking and let me go do my homework. Are you listening?" Mama asked. No I already said id be ignoring you so leave me alone and let me go do my homework" I said rolling my eyes crossing my arms and legs. They seemed shocked. Bruce walked and looked around confused. He looked at me then everyone else. He stepped back out the room. Russia you know you don't talk to anyone like that especially me"mama said. I looked at her and closed my eyes for a minute and opeaned them and saw them all looking at me with a disappointed look on their face. Im sorry I blanked out for a minute" I said feeling wierd. Stop pretending like you dont feel good'' daddy said. Im ... not" I said swollowing the bile in my mouth. My head started  pounding in my stomach started churning. I stood up and my lunch and breakfast started coming up I threw up on the floor and the world went black as I passed out.