My birthday

I woke up and got dressed I was so happy it was my birthday I was turning 7 years old. It had been a week since our Halloween pranks and we didn't get caught witch was weird. I got dressed in this

And uncle Clint did my hair he had to be a hair styles on a mission so he was really good

And uncle Clint did my hair he had to be a hair styles on a mission so he was really good. I ran to the main room. How is my big girl?" Daddy asked. im good  so what are we going to do today?" I asked. Well  the first half me and you are going to have a father daughter day out"He said. Really were are we going?"I ask smiling. That is a suprise"Daddy said tapping my noise. Okay are we about to leave now?" I ask. Yes right after I put my shoes on"Daddy said smiling. I ran to mama and sat next to her. Good morning mama"I said smiling. Good morning baby" she said kissing my forehead. I went to Bruce and hugged him. I waved to everyone else. I ran to Daddy as he grabbed his jacket and keys. He picked me up and we went to the garage. Jeep Cherokee"He said sitting me in my seat. So first we are going to eat then the surprise" daddy said. Daddy can you own Disney World or Universal Studio?"I Asked. Yes I have enought money to own every amusement park in the world and a couple more"Daddy said. I gasped. Wow daddy you make a lot of money"I said nodding my head. Ya I do we are going to eat at this fancy restaurant called Tapus"Daddy said. We made it to the restaurant and paparazzi was everywhere. Daddy got out of the car and got me telling me to put my head down. I followed directions and put my head down. Mr.Stark who is that?" Is it a Avengers child or yours?"Is this your daughter?"  We finally made it inside and went to the back. Who were those people daddy?"I asked. That is called the paparazzi"Daddy said. Ow okay"I said. When will I be able to go to school?'' I asked. Well we think we are going to home school you"daddy says. I ate some pancakes and sausage. We then went threw the paparazzi and got to the car. We pulled up at a place called  Skyzone. We got out the car as the paparazzi pulled up. We got in the building. We were asked to put our shoes in a cubby. Daddy opeaned the door and the floor was a trampoline. I gasped and ran to the trampoline and started juming on it. Daddy laughed qnd jumped with me. We didn't notice the cameras. Daddy look!I yelled getting his attention. I did a back flip and landed it. Good job muckin"Daddy said. After a couple of hour we left and wwnt to the skating rink. I didn't know how to skate so I held daddy's hand really tight. After a while I got the hang of it and started skating on my own. I was going to fast and crashed into a wall nut got back up even though it hurt. You okay Russia daddy said pickingme up. Yes im fine"I say. We left after that heading to the compound. Mama waited outside for use. Okay mushka we are going now"Mama said. Bye daddy see you later"I said giving him a hug. See you later"He said. I walked with mama to the Jeep and I buckled my self in. We are going to get massages"mama said. Okay"I said. We got to the place and mama carried me on her hip. Appointment for Rushman"Mama said. She nodded and told use what to do. Mama put on a rob and wrapped me in one to. We got back rubes witch I fell asleep on. I was woken up and we got face massages. Mama put me on her hip as we she climbed in the mud bath. She carried me in the frontway so my head was laying on her chest. She hummed a russian song and I started to go to sleep as she rocked me.
                            Tower (pov)
We were all rushing to get the decrations up. We made it a goddess amd god theme since she was a goddess. So everyone was dreesed up in god like clothes. Really Thor just brought clothes and jewelry back from Asgard. Everyone was putting in thier part to set everything up. Strange went and got the cake.

We got everthing?"Tony asked

We got everthing?"Tony asked. And they all nodded. And sat and waited. All the gest were showing up.
                          Russia (pov)
I woke up to mama putting on my clothes. I yarned and sat up as mama put on my sandals. I wiped the sleep from my eyes as mama got dressed. We went to the car. That was fun mama" I said smiling. Good we can do it again if you want" mama said. Yes let's do it again"I said jumping in my seat. We drove to the compound. I got out the car all the lights were off. Mama all the lights are off is this a surprise party?"I asked. Okay you are to smart for use" Mama said. I smiled as she tapped my nose. We walked in and everyone jumped out screaming suprise. AHHhh"I said tryimg to sound scared. She knew didn't she"Grandpa asked. Mama shoock her head. I started greeting people that I hadn't seen in a while. We danced and played games I saw other kids but I didn't know who they were. So I didn't say anything. I got tuns of presents

 I got tuns of presents

I thanked them people started to leave tell it was the team and a few other people

I thanked them people started to leave tell it was the team and a few other people. So we have a suprise for you"mama said. What?" I ask. This is Clint kids"Mama said and the kids I saw earler stepped forward. Im Lila"The younger girl steps forward. I shake her hand and looked at the boy. He is staring at me. Hi"I said holding out my hand. Hi im pretty ...I mean your pretty I mean cooper im cooper nice to meet you"He said. I look at him like he is crazy. Are you okay?"I ask looking at him. Ya I just saw an angel and couldn't think straight" He said. Everyone looked at me for a reaction. Sorey I can't say the same"I said. Everyone laughed at that. Im jocking"I said hugging him. He smiled at me.