Hydra

I woke up tied to a chair I was in a impty room. Hydra agents walked in. So your going to tell use what we need to know and we probably want hurt you" He said. I just stared at him. Were are the rest of the avengers?" He asked. I don't know I thought that you got them" I said. Wrong answer" He said unraveling his whip. I got flashes from when I was in the basement at the redroom. I screamed as he hit me for hours asking me questions I didn't know. Please I don't know anything" I screamed said. It's to bad I believe you" He sayed walking closer to me. I stiffened when he put his hand on my thigh. He smirked at this and drew his hand farther up my leg tell it was under my dress. My heart started racing as he went up my dress and pulled down my underwear. Please don't do this" I said crying. He just ignored me. And keep going taking off his pants. I cried for hours as he rapped me. It went on like that for hours.
                               Avengers pov

Half of the avengers sat in a room chained. Thay heard screaming and Pietro stiffened. Russia" He said tears in his eyes. No" Natasha said not wanting to believe it. I have heard that scream before" Pietro sayed his head low. Why would they do this to her she doesn't know anything" Steve said. I don't know but I hope Wanda Thor Bruce and everyone else finds use. Thay heard another scream. What are they doing to her I can't take her screaning" Tony said breathing heavily. It was two days later and it seemed like Russia wasn't screaming. The door opened and gaurds grabbed Steve pulling him out the door.
                                Steve pov
They dragged me into a room and threw the class I saw a bloody Russia. My eyes widens as they wipp her. The door opens and everyone one else gasped at Russia. No one even dared to look at Russia. Were going to try something new for you my dear" The man siad giving her a look that qould make the devil run. He put a leather belt in her mouth amd tied som cords around. What are they doing?" Natasha wisperd. She crawled closwr to the glass. What are they doing" Natasha said talking louder. What are they doing?" Natasha said putting her hands on the glass. They tied wires around Russia. No no no" Natasha yelled banging glass. The man flipped a switch and Russia shock filantly as she was electrocuted. They all screamed with Russia. A week went bye and still no rescue I was starting to worry alot. I kneq Russia's body couldn't take much more if they didn't she would probably die. We heard alarms go of and that was when I knew they had found us.
                           Russias pov
I heard the alarm go off witch changed the gaurds mood but not mine. I felt like I couldn't I felt hurt what they did to me I would never forget. I just wanted mama. The team ran into the room Wanda ran to me untying me as everyone tryed to get the others