found them

To say that Natasha and Wanda were unstable was an understatement. Wanda was not as bad as Natasha. Wanda would throw people here and there or  would give them nightmares. But Natasha would just loss it. First it was Steve. They were talking to Fury when Steve mumbled thay they should just stop looking. Natasha leeped over over the table and started pinching him . No one said anything about that because he dezerved it. But then it was Maria. They were standing next to each other on the bridge when Maria started talking. You need to calm down because im starting to worry about everyone around you"Maria said. You are lashing out at every little thing "Maria said. Im going to tell you we arn't looking for them at this very moment but we will after this"Maria said. Natasha turned to her and knocked her out and walked away. Then their was wolverine who just took it to far. The x-men needed a place to lay low for a while.So they crashed at the compound for a while. So why is Natasha acting like she's going to kill each and every one of use?"Is this her week or something?" Wolverine asked. Half of the men laughed while the wemon wanted to punch him in the face but thankfully Natasha came to the rescue. They had to pry her off of him. So they decide to give her a whole section in the compound. Tony and Natashas relationship had grown they don't like labels bit if they did they have been dating for a month. One day they got a signal of a energy source and they decided to look at it. They ended up up in a mountain in Russia. Okay tony and thor you bust down the force field and we enter split up to cover more ground"Cap said. When they bust down the reinforcements and Natasha saw the inside she froze for a second. What Natasha?"Clint asked. Red Room"she  said. They stopped and looked around at Natashas old home. It looked like a toucher  chamber to them. You don't have to go in"Tony said beside her. No I need to find Russia and Pietro"Natasha said walking in more. Tony was walking around the building. I found Pietro and he needs evac"Steve said.Daddy"he heard someone yell. He looked around and saw Russia. Russia" he said stepping out his suit. I misses you I said then I noticed her fresh scars and bruises. I need evac immediately I found her"Then she went slack in his arms. Russia"I said checking her pulse it was low but it was their. Natasha ran over but stopped when she saw the bruises and scars on her child. Is she alive?"she wispered not baring to say it out loud. Yes but barely" he said handing her Russia. Blood was covering Tonys shirt and then he got back in his suit. Natasha carried a bloody Russia in her arms. Pietro had bruises but didn't look like Russia so when they say Russia they had to look away.