Nightmares.

Russia lade on her mothers chest. Russia had been in the hospital bed for a week she had been cleared to leave the hospital that morning but she wanted to stay their the last day. Mama you can go to sleep if you want ill call Friday if I need any help" Russia said. Are you sure?"Nat asked her daughter. Yes you look tired"Russia said. Okay come to me for anything Mushka"Nat said laying her daughter down. Okay mama goodnight" Russia said. Russia went right to sleep. Again"Madam yelled. Russia fought another girl she had her in a choke hold. Do it "Madam said. No"Russia said. Then it went to her getting beat. It went to her family laying on the floor died. Mama?"She said no answer. Daddy?"no answer. Best friend?"She asked looking at Bruce?"No answer. Big brother?"She said looking at Peter then Pietro. Mama wake up please" I said laying on my mama's chest. Russia woke up tears down her face as she ran to Natasha and Tonys room. She creept in their room and under the covers. Of course Natasha knew that her daughter was in the bed. She raped her arms around her daughter.  Bad dream?" Tony asked rolling facing over and facing them. Ya daddy it was scary" Russia wispered. Tony wrapped his arms around his two favorite girls. It's going to get better munchkin"Tony wispered kissing Russias forhead. Okay daddy" she said closing her eyes. She soon fell asleep. I never took you for the father type Stark"Natasha said jokingly.  She only called him Stark anymore when she was mad or joking. Well I am the best father ever know"Tony said smirking. That you are"Nat said closing her eyes. Tomy smiled and soon went to sleep. Tomorrow was halloween so Russia hopped out of bed forgetting her nightmare. She ran up stairs and put on her costume.

 She ran up stairs and put on her costume

She ran to Bruces room. Bestfriend please opean the door?"Russia said sweatly. Bruce opeamed it and was in his costume

(Minus all the makeup) You whore the costume thank you Brucey"Russia siad smilling

(Minus all the makeup) You whore the costume thank you Brucey"Russia siad smilling. He picked her up and they went to the main room. Aww you guys look so cute"Wanda saidshe was dressed as a vampire along with Vision. So do you guess"Bruce said. What about use?"Tony asked. Him and Natasha were Bonny and Clide. No it would have been beter if you Maria,and Sharon were charles angels and tony was Charle but what do I know im only 6 about to be seven in a day"She said then looked at Bruce who whore a smile. Well were changing costumes for tje party anyway"Tony said. When is the party?"Bruce asked. After we get back from taking Russia trick or treating"Nat said. Well I'll watch Russia will you all go to the party"Bruce says. They nodded.