Are you Mama's Friend

I woke up and put on my clothes I wanted to go outside today I feel like I haven't been outside in weeks and that's a long time.

I ran to the kitchen Mama and the rest of the team had forgiven each other but I hadn't I wasn't stupid

I ran to the kitchen Mama and the rest of the team had forgiven each other but I hadn't I wasn't stupid. I'm so bored can we go outside" I whine. They all looked at me. You just woke up"Pietro said. Yes but I am Bored like I was yesterday because none of you are fun you just seat down or train and I'm bored can I have friends my own age"I whine standing in front of the Tv. Why your fine in here"Clint whined. I haven't been outside in two weeks I know because I was counting just to say these"I said. Wow okay everyone we are going outside"Mama said. Most of them groaned. Mama fixed me some food. I finished and everyone was dressed. We went to central Park. Pietro got a soccer ball. We were kicking when he kicked into a bush. I got it"I said running in the bush. I ran in the bush it was bye the pond. I ran and to get it but a women picked it up. Is this yours?" she asked sweetly.I nodded. Do you know were Natasha Romanoff is?" she asked sweetly. Are you my Mama's friend?"I asked.Mama" says and smirks then her eyes turn cold and calculated. She grabbed me and put something over my mouth and I started to feel sleepy.

                                                                                Pietro (pov)

I was waiting for Russia but she was taking to long. I walk threw the bushes and see the ball on the grown but no Russia.Im hit on the head and black out

                                                                            Nats(pov)

I had turned my back to get Russia and Pietro some Ice Cream but when I came back they were both gone.Were is Russia and Pietro?'' I asked the team. They looked around. Pietro, Russia! we started yelling. Friday run a scan for Russia and Pietro"Tony said. I was trying to be cool but someone had my daughter and If we didn't have her in less than an hour someone was going to get hurt badly. They are not here sir"Friday said. Friday do a search for any of our enemies"Peter said. Everyone looked at him. No that's a good idea"I said. It appears that Yalana Bolova and Hydra were sitted two minutes ago"Friday.Please tell me I didn't hear that"I said squeezing my fist. We will get them back"Tony says. And if we don't someone is going to die''I said. They all looked at me scared but at this moment I didn't care what they felt.