First love

Noone could get over how cute Russia and Cooper looked together. Clint had decided to have his kids and his wife stay at the compound. Witch Russia would never admit it was happy. Come on Princess let's go play"Cooper said running out the door. Don't call me that"I yelled running after him. After playing I decided to hide from him so I put on my dance clothes and went to mama's dance room. I danced.

Wow"Cooper said walking up to me
You just don't go away do you"I said sighing. No because your the Lori to my Bobby (loud house refrence) he said smiling. Thats so sweet"I said smiling and hugging him. So could you teach me a dance?" He asked. I laughed. Fine" I said.
  I spent the next 2 weeks trying to teach him how to dance.  We stood infront of the team as they waited for use to start.

They clapped for use and daddy even threw a flower I don't know where he got it from. Now if your going to marry my daughter you need a stable income tell me where do you work?" Dad joked.
                             8 years later

Russia sat in front of Tony as he curled her hair.  Wow this is amazing daddy I didn't know you could do hair" I said. I didn't either'' Daddy said. Daddy" I yelled about to move but didn't"  I'm kiding" he says. Stop joking" I said whining. Done" daddy said. I stood up and walked to a mirror.

Thanks daddy" I said smiling. No problem you know I used to do your moms hair after we would" daddy said. No stop don't go on please" I said covering my ears. Okay okay" he said. It was moma's birthday and we were both dressed up. I bought mom some new knives and new guns. I walked out of the room and Cooper walked up to me

You look beautiful" he said wrapping his arm around my shoulder. And you look presentable" I said smiling. He laughed. No you look handsome" I said smiling. He smiled. I know" he said. We walked to the main room and saw quests" I went to mama's room. Mama was looking in the mirror

Ow mama you look so beautiful" I said running to her. Ow baby you look so pretty"Mama said. Come on so we can go party" I said grabbing her hand. We walked to the elavatore. It was quiet and the lights were of. What was going on this wasn't part of the plane were we being attacked. I looked at mama and she looked at me and we got in a fighting position. The lights came on and I didn't think I fought. Russia, Natasha calm down" daddy yelled. We stopped fighting and looked at the many people on the floor t h en we looked at each other and laughed. Okay that is never happening again I think Russia broke my splen" Copper said. I laughed then helped him up. The party went on. I danced with Cooper. I was dancing with Lila when I saw Cooper talking with Logins daughter. You like him don't you?" Lila asked. Duh just because I tease him doesn't mean I don't" I say. Lila grabbed my hand and we started walking toward them. What are you doing?" I asked. Cooper stop talking to her and dance with Russia you were going to ask her somethimg and I'm sure she will say yes" lila said. Coopers eyes widened. Are you going to ask me out because if it was then yes" I blurted out not ashamed. He walked up closer to me. What are you?" I starred but he grabbed my face and kissed me.

We pulled back and people weeenstaring and taking videos. Daddy was smiling and Mama was videing. Best present ever" She said. Really Daddy said pulling a box out of his pocket. Mama looled at him then looked down. Im one for big gestures but your not so I will keep it simple and just ask" I mean im pretty sure you will say yes I mean we raised a kid together so why not Natasha Natalia Alinova Romanava Romanoff will you do me the honor of having another last name added to your long name and be my wife so we can be a big disfunctional family?" Daddy asked. My eyes widened. Stark you sure do know how to make a statment but so do I of course I'll marry you"Mama said. I smiled and ran to them. Not that it will make a difference but now I can tell people I have married parents"I said hugging them. Not to rune the moment because it was beautiful but you kind of stepped on mine and squashed it ... like a bug" I said. Sorry" they said. Well me and Cooper made up a couple of dances for you" I said. We changed and got on the stage.

Wow that was amazing did you do another one?" Tony asked. We nodded and went to change.

Are you okay?" Everyone asked. Ya im fine nothing hurt scouts honour" I said to my parents