Sam Wilson

I sat in front of Sam as he asked me questions. Does mama know they are making me see a shrink?" I asked mad. I can't say" Sam said. So she doesn't well she will just have to find out" I saod pulling out my phone. Mama had gone on a undercover mission with Bruce and daddy was at a meetin in Peru. The  team burst threw the door grabbing my phone. I shrunk back frightend by their faces. I put my heaad in my hands. Please dont hurt me" I said as the men held the wipp. Russia we are not going to hurt you we are just trying to jelp princessa" Pietro said rubbing her back. Your not going to hurt me if I dont feel comfortable talking" I asked. He moved his hand from my back I knew it they were going to hit me. Tears started falling from my eyes. Yes we will be okay with that we aren't going to hurt you pinky promise" He said sticking his pinky out. Everyone seemed calmer when I started talking a couple of days ago. They left and Sam keept asking me questions. How do you feel?" I dont know sad angry mad' I said looking at my hands. Why do you feel that way?" He asked. Im mad at my self I shouldn't have panicked then I would have been able to use my powers and I would have got use out but I didn't and I caused this on myself" I said wiping my face. You didn't cause it it wasn't your fault we should have protected you better" Sam said. Is this going to turn into me comforting you cause I've never been to a shrink but im positive that is not how it works" I said looking at him. No it want tell me what elsa you feel" He said. Mama I feel lile she has already had a bad life and I'm making it worse she has done everything to protect me and I still get in danger" You know I remember the red room I was young but I remember how the teachers and gaurds talked about what my mama went threw to make her the way she is" I paused and sniffed.  They did horrible things to her and she wanted me to be save but I feel like she should have just...." I pause looking at my hands as I  cried. She should have what?" Killed me" I said. His eyes widened.