ONE

Maya's point of view

I got out of the private plane that just landed in John Lennon airport. I breathed in some fresh air and got my luggage that the staff got out for me. Before I could say "thank you" I was pulled into a bear hug. I smiled knowing who it was from.

"Oh my God I missed you so much" Kirsty squealed, squeezing the life out of me. I hugged her back with equal strength.

"I missed you too" I squealed back.

"Come on, let's go it's freezing out here" Kirsty stated, grabbing one of my two suitcases I carried with me and placing it in the luggage booth of her car, then walking around her car and getting in the driver's seat. I put my other suitcase and got in the passenger's seat.

"So Zoe and Kim are coming here tomorrow without Joe and Tom though as we need some girl time" Kirsty said, driving to her house that she shared with her boyfriend Allison.

"That's okay with me" I shrugged. Not that I didn't like Joe or Tom, they're absolutely perfect for Zoe and Kim, but Kirsty was right. We haven't seen each other since my birthday in July and it was now December. I did spend some time with Kirsty in Russia as she was there supporting Allison and I was there with my boyfriend Rafinha, and they're both Brazilians.

"So how's the injured boyfriend?" Kirsty asked, not looking away from the road.

"Getting stronger day by day" I mumbled. I was actually proud of him for working hard after a tough injury, but for these past few weeks I've felt as if the love in our relationship had died.

"What's wrong?" She asked, eyes still locked on the road. That's the thing with Kirsty. She knows me. She knows when I'm pissed, she knows when I'm over thinking or worried. She just gets me.

"I feel like we're drifting apart. He's been so busy getting better, I've been busy in America filming for Riverdale and I feel like we're drifting apart. We literally can't go two days without arguing. It's not healthy" I rambled.

"I know what you mean. After Brazil got eliminated from the world cup, Ali blamed himself and started working extra hard and we drifted apart. All we needed was a little vacation together away from social media and phones and away from work. Maybe try that?" She explained softly, parking the car in front of her house. She turned to me and hugged me, knowing I was stressed with work and my relationship. I didn't say anything. This was a much needed hug.

The next day

Zoe and Kim came to Liverpool earlier than planned. They got a taxi together to Kirsty's house and obviously Kirsty let them in as she saw them coming from her living room window. Me, on the other hand, was still far away in dream land, so the three of them decided it'll be a good idea to wake me up.

They got a balloon and popped it next to my head. I shrieked, waking up, and glared at the both of them before getting out of the bed and hugging them.

"Okay come on idiots, we have to change, we're going out" Kirsty said, clapping her hands to get us going.

"Ugh but it's still so early" I whined, getting in bed again and pulling the warm bed sheets over my head.

"Maya, babe, it's 10:56" Kirsty laughed, pulling the sheets off of me.

I laughed too and got out of bed. I walked into the bathroom connected to the room Kirsty kindly prepared for me and brushed my teeth and washed my face. After that, I did my makeup and threw my shoulder length, dirty blonde hair in a messy bun and then got dressed.

It took us four an hour to get ready. I walked downstairs and saw Zoe and Kimberley waiting for me and Kirsty to finish, as they don't really like makeup and they don't take as long getting ready. We were going to lunch, then to The Liverpool vs Man. Utd game.

"Well damn, look at these two, wearing a full face of makeup, then you see us" Zoe told Kim, laughing, as we all shared a laugh.

We went to Kirsty's car and got in. Kirsty was obviously the driver, I sat next to her and Kim and Zoe got in the back.

"I want Nandos so if someone doesn't want it sucks for her." Kim stated, going on her phone and showing something to Zoe, probably about 5 Seconds of Summer as they started fangirling as Kirsty started driving to Nandos.

When we arrived at Liverpool One, where there's a Nandos, Kirsty parked and we all got out. We made our way to the restaurant and ordered our food.

"Oh shit, I dropped some on my shirt" Zoe started cussing.

"Zoe? Dropped some food on her shirt? That's a first time!" I said, laughing and rolling my eyes, obviously being sarcastic. We finished eating and the waiters came and took the plates away.

"It's only two and we have to be at Anfield at around 4. That gives us a good two hours, shall we go shopping since we're here anyway?" Kirsty asked, making me nod my head eagerly. I'd die for some shopping.

"Fine, but tomorrow we're going to the Beatles' museum." Zoe groaned. Both her and Kim hate shopping.

"Ugh" Kirsty groaned. She didn't want to Go there and neither did I.

"We can split so no one gets annoyed" I suggested. "We'll meet at the car park in an hour and 30 minutes."