FIVE

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS VERY MATURE CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Later that evening

"We're going to go now" Antonella said, getting up with the rest of the guys and their girlfriends. "you don't have to walk us to the door, babe, you had a long day. Stay here and rest" she continued, as she saw me getting up.

"Okie dokie" I said, sitting down again and closing my eyes as I was very tired. I could hear the main door opening and closing and then silence filled our house. I laid down on the couch, putting my head on a pillow. Rafinha was in the bathroom but then I could feel someone putting a blanket on me and playing with my hair. I opened my eyes slightly and saw Rafinha doing so. I smiled lightly and he smiled back, before getting up and sitting next to my head, making me pull myself a bit higher to put my head on his lap, then closing my eyes again.

"You're tired?" Rafinha asked. I hummed in response "we can go to bed if you want". I yawned and nodded, agreeing, then got up and waited for Rafa to get up with his crutches. We walked up the stairs carefully and slowly, with Rafa holding onto his crutches tightly. We finally made it to our room and got changed into our pajamas. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I dozed off into a dream that put doubts in my head.

We were at the Becker/Foster household as Kirsty and Alison threw a small get together after the game. Most of the team had already left, which left Kirsty, Alison and I. Kirsty and Alison were in their bedroom "asleep" but I could hear some unholy noises coming from down the hall, where their room was. I was in my room, getting undressed to go and take a shower and calm myself down after a long busy day. I put on some soft music, as I didn't want to disturb the neighbors, and went in the shower. As I was gently messaging shampoo into my scalp, I thought I heard the bedroom door creek open, but I shrugged it off and continued showering as I thought it was just in my head.

After a couple of second the en suite door swung open. I automatically covered myself and turned around as my back was facing the door. I turned around and my eyes met with the one and only Trent Alexander Arnold. A comfortable silence filled the bathroom as we stared at each other. Without saying anything, Trent shrugged off his clothes and joined me in the shower, as if he knew that I wanted him to join me. He slid the door open as I walked towards him and pulled on his hand to bring him closer to me. He leaned in and we had a heated but romantic make out session. I started kissing down his neck and made my way to his chest, going further down to his abs and V-line. Out of the corner of my eyes I could see him biting his lip and gulping. He slammed the palm of his hand on the shower door over my head as he let out a small groan.

I let my knees hit the shower ground as I wrapped my lips around the tip of his member. I started licking him as he groaned and asked me to stop teasing him, but me being a very stubborn person, I continued to tease. He groaned louder and grabbed my hair forcefully, but somehow still gently. I started sucking and he kept on groaning loudly. His groans started to get deeper and more frequent.

"I-I'm gonna cum soon" he groaned loudly, as I was still sucking. When I heard that, I removed him from my mouth and finished him off with my hands. I got up to my feet and looked up to meet his eyes, but I could barely see them as the steam from the hot shower filled the shower cabin.

He suddenly pulled my face to meet his and pressed his plump lips to mine. We made out and I ran my fingers gently through his soft, wet hair. He put his hands beneath my thighs and picked me up, as I wrapped my legs around his waist. His lips went down to my neck and he started kissing me allover, when he suddenly found my sweet spot causing me to let out a loud moan. He took a few steps forward and pushed my back against the wall. I could feel his member growing again against me as we continued our steamy make out session. I could feel myself growing wetter by the second. He suddenly pushed himself into me as I moaned loudly and his groans kept getting deeper with every movement. My moans got louder as I came and I could feel Trent thrusting sharply before cumming into me.