THIRTEEN

Smut warning bitchez

Trent leaned over to Maya and pressed a kiss to her lips wishing her a goodnight, then he turned around, giving Maya a full view of his back muscles, not knowing what it does to the girl. Maya bit her lip hard, as she traced Trent's back with her nails making the boy shiver. He turned around, looking into her eyes before leaning in and pressing a kiss to her lips slowly. The kiss quickly turned more passionate, Trent's hand slipping under her shirt and playing with her lace bra. He turned onto his back pulling Maya on top of him, never stopping the kiss. Maya pulled away from the kiss for a brief moment to take off her pjs shirt, as Trent smirked at her chest. Maya was quick to press her lips back to Trent's as they continued their steamy yet romantic make out. Trent then flipped them over, taking full control of the kiss and grinding his hips with hers as Maya moaned quietly in his mouth.

"I won't do anything you're not comfortable with" Trent breathed when he pulled away, to make sure Maya was comfortable with everything that was happening. Maya nodded, indicating she was comfortable with what was happening and with what Trent was about to do.

Trent removed her lips from his as he kissed down her neck to her chest. He removed her pjs bottoms as Maya's fingers got tangled in Trent's curls. Trent stood up slightly and took off Maya's bra as well as pulling her panties down. He removed his underwear and looked into her eyes, not having the patience for foreplay but wanting to know if she's comfortable.

"Are you sure? If you want me to stop I will" he said, looking deep into her eyes.

"I'm sure Trent" Maya breathed out. He pushed into her slowly, not wanting to hurt her, as Maya tried to quiet her moans so no one heard. She hid her face in Trent's neck and bit the skin so she doesn't make much noise. Trent thrusted deeper into her and she let out a loud moan into his ear. She didn't care anymore. She dug her nails in his biceps and let out another moan as Trent grabbed her hips tighter.

When they both finished, Trent pulled out and laid next to her on the bed, both of them breathing heavily trying to catch their breathes.

"How was it?" Trent panted, rolling onto his side to face her properly.

"Fucking amazing" Maya giggled, still slightly out of breath. Suddenly something hit her. "Trent did you pull out?"

"Wha-no!" Trent panicked. "I thought you were on the pill!"

"I'm not!" Maya panicked back. She took a deep breath to try and calm herself down. She knew it was unlikely to get pregnant after having sex only once and she also knew that there was plan B, also known as the morning after pill. She was slightly against it though. (No hate intended)

"It's slightly unlikely that you will get pregnant" Trent said once he calmed down. Maya nodded.

"I know, and I know that there is the morning after pill but I don't want to take it" she frowned. (Once again no hate)

"If you don't want to take it that's fine" Trent said, being supportive, as Maya put her head on his shoulder.

"Let's just go to sleep" Maya sighed, lying down and pulling the sheets on her body. Trent mimicked her actions and they both just laid there looking into each other's eyes.

"Do you think they heard?" Maya asked, getting all frustrated at the thought of her two best friends who she sees as her sisters might have heard.

"I mean I don't think the walls are exactly sound proof and you are a loud one" Trent smirked, kissing her shoulder as Maya groaned.

"They're going to mention this till the day I die, not even joking" she groaned, turning around and giving Trent her back as he laughed at her. "Don't laugh at me! You're just as annoying!" she joked as Trent laughed even more. "Mate, I'm not even joking they're going to mention this at my freaking funeral!" When she called him mate, Trent didn't take it personal as he got used to her calling everyone either mate, lad or bro.