TWELVE

*Time skip to Liverpool- Barcelona at Anfield (2 months later)*

"Were loosing three nil on aggregate May, and Salah and Firmino are out injured. I just don't think they're going to make it tonight" Zoe sighed, as her, Maya and Kim were making their way to Anfield to watch Liverpool's second leg of the Champions League against Barcelona. Maya was slightly nervous for two reasons; Barcelona was the team her ex-boyfriend Rafinha plays for. Despite being injured, she had seen an article that said he was in Liverpool to support the team. The second reason was that her best friends were going to meet Trent, and she didn't know what to expect. They weren't official yet, as Trent hadn't asked her to be his girlfriend, and Maya was a bit old-fashioned to make the first move herself, and she was also quite terrified of rejection, so the only thing she could do was hope Trent asks her himself.

"I don't really care if they make it or not, I just want to meet Maya's boyfriend" Kim laughed as Maya glared at her, the nerves of the game finally getting to her, as she was a Liverpool supporter, and always have been. She was also nervous for Trent, she was definitely falling for him and the thought of him being sad was really getting to her.

"Well, if I were you I'd hope they win, you don't want to see Trent when he's in a mood" Maya giggled nervously, as the girls were making their way into Anfield. "And he's not my boyfriend yet" Maya continued. Despite Maya having full access to the VIP area, she decided against it and the girls were sat in the Kop. They were luckily sat in the front seats, so they had a clear view of the pitch, as they watched the teams warming up.

"Yeah, but you want him to be" Kim laughed.

"Does he know you're here?" Zoe asked, turning to Maya, who was busy taking pictures of Trent warming up.

"No" Maya said, shaking her head no. There was a guy holding water bottles near where the girls were seated, and Trent went to him to get a drink. His eyes skimmed through the crowd and he made eye contact with Maya. He smiled with his cute smile and sent a wink her way, making her blush. The look of happiness on his face was priceless as he didn't know she was going to be there.

"You two are the actual cutest" Zoe laughed at Maya, as Maya blushed and Kim joined Zoe laughing. They noticed Trent talking to Jurgen Klopp, then they saw Trent jogging and making his way towards them. Kim and Zoe looked at Maya and saw how lit up her face was from that small simple gesture. Trent arrived near the barrier and Maya turned to her best friends to make sure they were okay with her leaving them for a couple of minutes and both girls just pushed their younger best friend in Trent's direction.

Maya made her way over to Trent, quickly throwing her arms around his neck and hugging him, with Trent hiding his face in her hair and taking a deep breath. even though he didn't say anything out loud, Maya knew he was nervous.

"Hey, you'll be great out there, love" Maya said gently, running her fingers through his hair. Trent sighed.

"I just don't want to let anyone down" he sighed, looking back at his teammates, then into her eyes. "Especially you"

"I'll be proud no matter what happens." Maya said, pressing a kiss to Trent's forehead. then they heard one of the coaches calling his name, so Trent quickly pressed a kiss to Maya's lips, waved to the other girls and made his way back to his teammates and then team made their way inside.

"Shut up" Maya said, when she returned near her friends and saw them opening their mouths with a smirk, probably to tease her.

Suddenly, they heard the crowd cheer so their attention went back to the pitch. They saw both teams coming out as the crowd proudly sang You'll Never Walk Alone. As they were sat in the Kop, the girls remained standing up, Zoe and Maya proudly cheering and Kim filming for Zoe's Vlog channel as well as for her own as she wasn't a Liverpool supporter.

The first half soon approached, Liverpool leading 1-0. With that whistle, Maya turned to the girls and told them she was going to buy some drinks. She quickly made her way to the bar, luckily being one of the first people there and bought a vodka red bull for herself and a water for Zoe and Kim as they decided they were going to be responsible and stay sober. by the time she ordered and made her way through the crowd, the second half was minutes away from starting, so she just handed the other girls their drinks and sat down, looking through her phone.

Soon after, they heard the crowd cheering again, meaning the teams were coming back out. This time, Liverpool were attacking the Kop end, so the girls could actually see the goals. The second half felt like it was only 5 minutes, as the trio was enjoying their time and the goals were flying in. At the 78th minute, Liverpool had a corner, and Trent was going to take it until they saw him walking away, meaning someone else was going to take the corner. At that exact moment, Maya looked down, feeling anxious as she thought her team wasn't going to make it, until she heard the crowd cheering. She looked back up cheering as well as she saw Origi hitting the ball and it making its way to the back of the net.

"What?! Who took the corner?!" Maya yelled, cheering along with the crowd.

"Trent did! He faked walking away and then he scored!" Zoe yelled back, so Maya could hear her.

"Oh for fucks sake! I missed a Trent assist" Maya groaned. Soon enough the game came to an end, and after the team celebrated with the supporters, the players made their way into the changing rooms, and the supporters started piling out of the stadium. The girls joined them, the three of them making their way to Maya's car to go back to her place. Kim and Zoe were leaving the week later, as they both lived in London, Kim returning to her shared house with her boyfriend of two years, Tom Holland and Zoe to her apartment in London.

When they arrived back home, after an hour and a half stuck in traffic, they changed in some pjs and made some hot chocolate watching Frozen in Maya's living room. During the song 'Let It Go" Maya's phone began ringing. When she saw it was her agent, she quickly ran to the kitchen to answer it as the other girls continued watching. Maya quickly returned, with a smile on her face.

"Guess who was offered the role of Elsa in Frozen?!" she exclaimed, obviously proud of herself for her newest achievement.

"This calls for celebrations!" Zoe exclaimed, getting up and grabbing Maya's bottle of champagne that she keeps for special occasions. Maya got out the glasses as Zoe popped the bottle open and poured them the drink, As they clinked their glasses together, the doorbell rang, so Maya sat down her glass and went to open, only to be greeted by Trent's smiley face.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you I'm coming, I just really wanted to see you" Trent breathed. When Maya heard that, she smiled, her eyes lighting up as she pulled Trent in a hug. She welcomed him in and they made their way to the living room. When Kim and Zoe noticed Trent they immediately got up to greet him. Trent sat down next to Maya, with the girl cuddling up to him and resting her head on his chest.

"Can you stay here tonight?"Maya asked Trent. Trent nodded, putting her hand on Maya's thigh. Soon enough, the four of them drank all of the champagne, so they all made their way to bed. Zoe made her way to the guest bedroom she was staying in and Kim made her way to the other guest bedroom, whilst Maya and Trent made their way into Maya's bedroom. Maya jumped onto her bed and put her face in her pillow as Trent laughed and started taking off his shirt. When Maya saw that, she couldn't take e her eyes off of him. She hid her face deeper in her pillow as she still looked at him without making it obvious. However, Trent still noticed her looking and smirked.

"You like what you see baby?" he smirked, stripping down to his boxers. Maya blushed as Trent smirked even more. He got on the bed and under the sheets as Maya did the same, kind of feeling relieved that she wore a nice set of lingerie underneath her pjs. As bad as it may sound, she was feeling quite sexually frustrated.