SEVENTEEN

When they were all done with their breakfast they quickly tidied the table and washed the dishes then Maya ran back to her room. The girls always joked that Maya was the most high maintenance out of the three of them, which was true in a way. She still had to do her makeup and pick out an outfit. She didn't do anything to her hair as it was still good after getting it done the day before. After going through the clothes she had packed, she picked out a t-shirt and a black denim skirt and she paired it with some ankle boots. She put it on then moved on to her makeup, deciding on just doing a light layer of bb cream to let her freckles on show then put on some concealer and powdered her face, then put on a bit of bronzer and a blinding glow on her cheekbones, nose and inner corners of her eyes. She then did her eyebrows and then did a winged liner and put on mascara and fake lashes then put on a light layer of nude lipgloss.

She then grabbed a black handbag out of her luggage and put in her purse, portable charger, her lipgloss and powder in it, then grabbed her luggage as they were staying at a hotel and made her way to the Zoe's living room where she met with the girls

She then grabbed a black handbag out of her luggage and put in her purse, portable charger, her lipgloss and powder in it, then grabbed her luggage as they were staying at a hotel and made her way to the Zoe's living room where she met with the girls. They were running a bit late so they quickly caked a taxi and it took them to the venue where Vidcon was taking place. They soon arrived and they entered the building. Maya looked around as she had never been to an event like that since she wasn't a YouTuber. She spotted some YouTubers that she enjoyed watching such as NikkieTutorials and James Charles. As she continued looking she made eye contact with Joe Sugg, also known as Zoe's ex to them. Her eyes widened and so did Joe's, both obviously shocked to see each other. Maya quickly turned around to tell Zoe but Zoe was smiling and waving at someone. She looked at the person Zoe was looking and waving at and saw Sam and Colby, two of Zoe's and Kim's favourite YouTubers. Maya never really watched their videos as she wasn't really into the videos they make. The guys were giving an interview and the person interviewing Sam and Colby quickly waved to the girls to go over. Maya and Zoe made their way to them as Kim went to take an important phone call from her boyfriend, Tom Holland as he kept calling her. The girls greeted Sam and Colby with a hug and shook the interviewers hand. They kept answering some questions then when they were done the group of four kept the conversation going. Soon Kim joined them so the five of them went to get some food as they were all hungry.

They got their food and sat down at a booth eating their food and just chatting, mostly about YouTube but they made sure Maya was always involved even though she didn't do YouTube. Soon, they finished their food so they tidied a little after themselves then went to go answer some fan questions. Whilst they were walking, Zoe and Colby were walking in front of them just talking to each other. Soon they arrived near the stage and had to wait for the other YouTubers that were answering the questions. Zoe and Colby were once again just chatting, a little bit further, with Colby's arm around Zoe's shoulder. Maya was the first to notice as Kim and Sam were talking about stuff that they had in common and she nudged Kim before pointing at Zoe and Colby. Kim and Sam looked at their friends' direction which made Kim look at Maya with a shocked face however Sam didn't seem shocked.