SIXTEEN

"There you go girls" the waiter said, as he put the drinks the girls had ordered in front of them. To start Maya ordered a Bailey's, she sipped on it lightly as she saw her parents and Trent's parents sat in their own booth just chatting away, which made her quite happy seeing as they were getting along so well.

"Look it's starting" Perrie exclaimed, pointing at the big screen in front of them. Maya looked at the TV and saw the team going onto the bus.

A couple of hours later into the parade, some of the girls were completely sober, others were slightly tipsy and the rest were completely wasted. Maya and Perrie weren't completely drunk, but they were tipsy. Rachel (Andy Robbo's wife) was still sober, as she had two kids who were with their grandparents to go back to, so she was just looking after her two drunk friends as the three of them immediately clicked.

"I'm going to the bathroom" Maya said, getting to her feet, making her way through the VIP area to the bathroom. She walked passed her parents' table and waved at them, signalling she'd make her way to them after she uses the bathroom. When she was done, she made her way to the bar and got a blue Caracao with pine apple juice then made her way to her parents' table. Her glass was filled all the way to the top and when she was walking, a person bumped into her, making her drop the glass. As a habit she tried catching it with her leg which made the blue liquor go all over her white jeans. (Based on a true story😬😂)

"Fucking hell" she swore, as she saw her favourite white jeans stained with blue. She looked up to see who bumped into her and she saw no one, probably the person was too scared of her when he or she heard Maya swear. She quickly went to her parents' booth that they were sharing with Trent's parents and sat down next to her dad.

"Why do you look so mad?" Marcell laughed at Maya's annoyed expression.

"Someone spilled my drink all over my white jeans, they're my favourite pair as well" she whined.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Have you got your passport?" Maya asked Trent, as she laid on his bed in his parents' house as Trent packed his suitcase for Portugal since he was going away with England.

"Yes"

"Extra underwear?"

"Yes"

"Toothbrush and toothpaste?"

"Yes, you can stop worrying now" Trent laughed as Maya just sighed, turning onto her back and just stared at the ceiling.

"I wish I could come but I promised Zoe and Kim I'd go to Vidcon with them and then I have filming for Frozen" Maya pouted. She tried compromising with the director and people on set and her manager but they weren't having any of it as she had already postponed everything because of the champions league final.

"I know, but you go smash it okay babe?" Trent said, as he laid next to her. There was a car that was coming to pick him up in less than 20 minutes, so the couple just laid there in comfortable silence enjoying their last few minutes before they both leave for work. Maya shuffled a bit so she could lay her head on Trent's chest as Trent ran his fingers through her soft hair, pressing kisses to her forehead from time to time. Soon, Trent's phone started ringing which meant the car that was meant to pick him up had arrived. They both got up, with Maya pouting. They both made their way downstairs and slipped their shoes on , then said goodbye to Trent's parents and brothers and made their way outside. Trent pressed his lips onto Maya's for the last time and made his way to the taxi as Maya made her way to her own car to go to her apartment as she still had to pack for London where Vidcon was taking place this year and then for Norway where the filming of Frozen I and Frozen II was taking place.

When Maya arrived at her apartment she hopped in the shower and did a little pampering. She shaved her legs and exfoliated as well as did a little skin care. She didn't bother doing anything to her hair as she had a hair appointment later that day to get the blonde slightly topped up and a blow-dry. 

When she was done with her shower, she got out and dried herself then changed into some leggings and a Minnie Mouse crop top then rushed out the house as she was slightly late for her hair appointment.

When she was done she rushed back home to pack for London and Norway. After about an hour she was done so she quickly called a taxi and when it arrived she locked her front door then started the journey to the train station. She left her suitcases that she packed for Norway near her front door so she could find them ready for when she had to leave for Norway.

After a long 2 hours and a half on the train, Maya had arrived in London and she found Zoe waiting for her as Maya was going to stay with Zoe until Vidcon was over. Maya got settled in the room where she was staying and the girls invited Kim over as well for a little ladies' night.

The first day of Vidcon was the day after at the ExCel London, so the three girls made sure they got enough sleep to be energised for the busy day they had waiting. Kim and Zoe were invited as they were both youtubers and Maya was going as their guest. They ordered some Chinese takeaway and just watched some movies.

The next morning, Maya was the first to wake out of the three of them. She laid in bed just scrolling through social medias and texting Trent. After some time, she got up and went in the bathroom that was connected to the guest room the was staying in to take a shower. Maya then made her way to the kitchen to cook some breakfast for her and her best friends and when she was halfway done both Kim and Zoe made their way down to the kitchen at the same time. Zoe got out some plates as Kim went to grab some glasses and cutlery. Even though they were in Zoe's house, she always made them feel welcome and they felt like home, that's why Maya was cooking and Kim was helping setting the table.