TWO

At Anfield

Once we got to Anfield, Kirsty parked here car in the parking lot reserved for the team's families. We got out and Kim went with the away Manchester United fans, whilst me, Kirsty and Zoe made our way to the entrance that leads to The Kop.

When the game was about to start, I got my scarf and held it proudly above my head, singing "You'll Never Walk Alone". Kirsty and Zoe were doing the same, but Kirsty was also vlogging, like usual.

After around 24 minutes of me and Kirsty swearing and offending the referee, Fabinho passed the ball to Mané and he scored it. I jumped up, cheering with the Kirsty, Zoe and the other Liverpool fans and started yelling Mané's chant.

However, around 10 minutes later, Lingard scored for United after a mistake from Alisson, making everyone groan. Soon enough, it was half time, and Kirsty asked me to go with her to the dressing rooms. Zoe stayed behind to talk to her boyfriend, Joe.

Once we arrived outside the changing rooms, she started rearranging my hair, as it probably got messed up from all the jumping and the wind.

"What are you doing?!" I shrieked, removing her hands.

"We're going in a room full of footballers, we need to find you a boyfriend." She stated, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"May I remind you that I already have one?!" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Yes I know" she answered, rolling her eyes back at me. "But you two are having problems, and that's not healthy. I think you two just beed to break up"

"We'll see about that when I go back to Barcelona" I mumbled, looking at the floor. She's right.

"Anyways, let's go in!" She exclaimed, marching into the room.

I sighed and followed her. As soon as I entered the room after her, their chatting stopped, making me keep my gaze On the floor. Believe it or not, I get very shy meeting new people, even though I'm an actress.

"Anyways this is my bestest best friend Maya!" Kirsty said hugging me.

"Don't worry they know, they're big fans" Alisson chuckled, walking over to me to hug me, as I had obviously met him before. I hugged him back and suddenly he whispered something in my ear.

"Trent likes you but I already told him you have a boyfriend and now I think he's discouraged. He got himself a bimbo girlfriend to "try and get over you" whatever that means" He said, and I could practically hear his scoff towards the end of his sentence, making me chuckle softly.

"Don't laugh at me" he frowned playfully, as he pulled away.

"Sorry" I giggled. I stood there awkwardly again after I pulled away.

Suddenly, the one and only Trent Alexander Arnold walked in, followed by a woman that looked way older than him, that was wearing the tiniest crop top I've ever seen, paired with a very very short skirt. Her fake blonde extensions were tied in a high ponytail and makeup was caked onto her face. As soon as Alison saw her he rolled his eyes. So that must be the "bimbo girlfriend" as Ali described her. Trent looked at me and I smiled. He smiled back and when his girlfriend noticed she glared at me and clung to his arm, making the atmosphere even more awkward than it already was. I looked at Kirsty and with my eyes I signalled that I wanted to leave this awkward place.

"Well, we better get back to our seats. Good luck for the second half, let's show them who is the best!" Kirsty cheered, walking out, dragging me with her.

"Ugh I hate her." Kirsty stated when we arrived back in our seats and she was sure no one can hear us.

"To be honest, same and I don't even know her!" I exclaimed, rolling my eyes.

"What happened then?" Zoe asked. We explained what happened and even she started rolling her eyes.

"She's a wannabe model, she's jealous that you actually are a model." Kirsty said, pointing at me.

"Okay, let's stop talking about that and actually watch the match." I laughed, as I saw the players coming back out.

After the match

The match ended 3-1 to Liverpool, thanks to two amazing Shaqiri goals. Obviously, me, Kirsty and Zoe were happy. Kim was taking a taxi to Kirsty's house, as she was sat with the Manchester fans it would've been a hassle.

We arrived at Kirsty's house and soon after, Kim arrived too, with a pouty face as Manchester lost. I smirked and opened my mouth and it was as if she knew what I was gonna say because she immediately said "Shut up Maya".

We all went to change and then went back down to the living room to watch some TV and have some girl time. When we sat down on the couch, the front door opened and Alison walked in with the rest of the team following him.

"Ugh this is supposed to be girl time!" Kirsty complained playfully. The guys all laughed. I saw Kim glaring at the team out of the corner of my eye and I laughed, making her send a glare my way.

Trent came and sat near me. His girlfriend, Sophie, wasn't there, si he could actually breath without being asked a million questions.

"So did you enjoy the game?" He asked.

"U-Uh yeah, it was g-great" I stuttered, suddenly feeling nervous. "How's your injury?" I asked.

"Better thanks. Sucks that I can't play, I was looking forward to this match especially." He said and looked at the floor.

"Yeah I understand. My boyfriend is injured too and all he ever does is whine that he can't play" I said rolling my eyes as it does get pretty annoying sometimes.

"Y-you have a boyfriend?" He asked, looking hurt.