EIGHTEEN

As Maya walked through the crowd of people trying to make her way back to her room, Jack started following her, which she didn't notice, otherwise she would've stayed with her friends. She finally made it outside the club that was in the hotel they were staying in, and made her way to the lift, she pressed the button and waited till the doors to the lift opened. As she waited, Jack managed to also make his way outside very quickly and when he spotted her near the lift he also made his way there. Maya noticed Jack walking towards him and panicked as she had a bad feeling about him. Fortunately for Maya, the lift arrived so she quickly stepped in and pressed her floor number which made the lift doors close and this made Maya let out a sigh of relief. She quickly arrived on the fifth floor, where she was staying and made her way to her room. She took of her heels immediately then texted Kim and Zoe in their group chat to let them know she's made it to her room safely.

Maya then immediately got changed in her pjs and called Trent. They had only been separated for a couple of days but she was missing him like crazy.

"I miss you" Trent pouted, his voice slightly muffled by the pillow he was hugging as he looked at his girlfriend taking off her makeup and brushing her teeth through the FaceTime call.

"I miss you too" Maya said, with a mouth full of toothpaste which made it difficult for Trent to understand.

"It'd be easier for me to understand you normally princess" Trent laughed, turning onto his back, flexing his chest abs at Maya as he was not wearing a shirt.

"Okay point number one, I said I miss you too. Second of all, can you please put on a shirt? It's making me miss you even more" Maya whined, making Trent laugh.

"When are you going to the filming?" Trent asked, shifting slightly, flexing his muscles to his girlfriend a bit more, as Maya got distracted looking at his chest abs.

"Babe?"

"Babe!"

"MAYA!"

"Huh, what?!" Maya asked startled. She got slightly distracted just thinking about how she's going to bring up the Jack topic. She didn't want to hide anything from him, especially since she knew English press make a big deal of every little thing that happens in a celebrity's life, but she didn't want to worry him.  "Sorry I was distracted"

"What happened darling?" Trent asked worried, making Maya sigh as she lied down on her stomach on the bed.

"Basically, just because I know English press make everything look bad, a YouTuber came up to me 'cause I was sitting alone in a booth, waiting for Kim and another YouTuber we met here to come back with our drinks. Then, he kept asking if I was single, and I definitely didn't flirt with him, I promise, but I don't know if he took the hint and he kept asking me to go with him back to his room to which I obviously said no-"

"Princess, calm down" Trent said, cutting her rambling. Maya unfortunately had been in situations like these during previous relationships, but her toxic ex-boyfriends made it look like it was her fault and that they didn't believe her. "I believe you"

"I'm so sor- wait what?" Maya asked shocked.

"I believe you baby" Trent smiled at his girlfriend through the phone

"You do?" Maya asked, with tears in her eyes. She couldn't believe that she was so blessed with such an amazing boyfriend that believes her and supports her through anything, after being through a lot of toxic relationships before.

"I mean, I don't trust him, but I trust you, and I trust you enough to know that if he tries something you'd tell me" Trent shrugged. Maya just smiled at him and then yawned, making Trent laugh.