TEN

After Zoe and I ate our breakfast, we cleaned the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher, then we went back to our rooms to get dressed as we were going to go out. We were going to the Beatles' museum then to the Liverpool museum and The Anfield tour.Once we got dressed, we went to starbucks to get our daily caramel frapuccino. After that we went to the Beatles museum, where I nearly fell asleep because I was so bored. Once we were done, we walked to the bus station to go to Anfield as we took a taxi from my house to Liverpool One.Whilst we were on the bus, I decided to upload the picture Zoe took of me to my Instagram.

Whilst we were on the bus, I decided to upload the picture Zoe took of me to my Instagram

I looked at Trent's comment and smiled, then turned off my phone. We soon arrived at Anfield. Once we were done with the Anfield tour we went back to Liverpool One, ate lunch and did some sopping. Once we were done with everything, we got a taxi back home. That's when Zoe showed me something on her phone. It was an article.

Actress Maya Caruana has a new bae?!Actress Maya Caruana has always been private when it comes to her love life, recently announcing her split from FCB footballer Rafinha. Although it is still unknown why the couple has split up, it looks like the actress has already moved on to another footballer, this time being The Scouser in Liverpool F.C's team!Maya Caruana posted a picture of herself posing, that was taken by her best friend, Zoe Baker a famous YouTube star, to which Trent commented: "Beauty...".Aren't they absolutely adorable together?!

I sighed "Why can't they stay out of my bloody business?! So what, because I star in shows I'm not entitled to any privacy!"

"I get what you mean" Zoe sighed. We both went on our phones, as we were both tired. I was scrolling mindlessly through Instagram till my phone dinged, indicating I got a DM. It was from Trent.When we arrived home I told Zoe what was happening.

When we arrived home I told Zoe what was happening

"Zoeeeeee" I smiled innocently.

"Oh God, what?" she groaned.

"Do you mind me leaving you a little alone tonight?" I asked.

"Why?" she questioned."I'm kinda going on a date?"

"With Trent?" she asked with he eyebrows raised.

"Yes" I replied, feeling a little blush making its way to my cheeks.

"Have fun and use protection sis" she winked. I poked my tongue out at her. I sprinted upstairs to my bedroom and showered quickly, it was literally the quickest shower I ever had. I touched up my powder as I was looking a little oily and mascara, lipstick and highlight, then did a quick eye shadow look and picked my outfit. Once I finished I looked in the mirror. Not to blow my own trumpet, but I looked good. I took a quick photo and posted it on Instagram. When I finished posting it I got a notification from Trent saying he was outside.

I quickly sprayed some perfume on my neck, grabbed some gum and made my way downstairs