NINETEEN

*10 years later*

"What are you doing bubs?" Trent asked, as he walked outside into the garden of their house and saw his wife surrounded by books that looked like albums as their daughter, Ophelia Rose, who had just turned two played with a football ball, that was slightly too big for her tiny feet.

"DADA" the little girl shrieked, being a huge daddy's girl as she stood up and ran as fast as she could with her short legs to her father, who bent down with open arms so she could run into them, as her mum looked at them in awe.

"What are you doing?" Trent asked again, with his daughter against his hip as he walked to his wife and gave her a little peck on the lips

"I was looking at photo albums, it's so nice to have all these memories" Maya sighed with a smile on her face as she looked up at her husband of three years. Suddenly they felt little droplets on their heads and noticed it was raining, so they quickly moved everything inside.

"I'll serve dinner" Maya announced, putting the photo albums she was carrying on the living room floor to continue looking through them later. She quickly served dinner as Trent sat their daughter in her little booster seat and sat down next to her. Once they were done, Trent helped Maya clean Ophelia's hand and mouth and then helped tidying the table.

Once the kitchen was all clean, Maya and Trent put Ophelia to bed as it was nearing her bed time. They read her her favourite book, which happened to be A Cinderella Story and she was out like a light, so her parents made their way downstairs to look through some more photos.

The first photo they saw was a photo when Trent proposed to Maya, 4 years before.

"Oh my God, do you remember that day?" Maya giggled, as Trent looked at her and smiled.

"How can I forget? I was so nervous" Trent laughed.

1st November 2026

"Trent, I'm going to fall!" Maya shrieked as Trent's hands covered her eyes as he guided her to where he had set up a picnic with the help of his teammates

"Trent, I'm going to fall!" Maya shrieked as Trent's hands covered her eyes as he guided her to where he had set up a picnic with the help of his teammates. Maya didn't know where they were going or what Trent had planned as he wanted it to be a surprise.