SEVEN

Kirsty's point of view

"WHAT?! TRENT?!" I shrieked, sounding quiet shocked.

"Yes, but don't be so lou-" Maya started but got cut off by the door opening. Alison stood in the doorway looking confused.

"Why do you want Trent?" he asked. "He's here if you want to talk to him."

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Maya turning pale and we turned to look at each other at the same time. I decided to annoy and tease Maya a little.

"Yes Maya would love to talk to Trent" I said smirking as Maya glared at me. Alison and I walked out of the room but not before I gave Maya a look which said "get together with Trent".

Trent's point of view

a few hours before

I walked into Sophie's apartment, that I pay the rent for, so that I can pick her up to go over to Alison's and Kirsty's house. As soon as I closed the front door, I could hear loud noises coming from the bedroom. I started walking towards the room and in the corridor I found a bra. I could easily tell what was happening, but I still walked into the room, maybe there was a different story. The thing is, Sophie had been acting weird for the past few weeks: always on her phone, wearing scarves even though she hates them, coming home late and giving me one worded answers. She also stopped being possessive, which was very weird.

I walked into the room and found her completely naked making out with a guy I couldn't see properly. I coughed to make my presence known and when they turned around, both looking quite shocked, I couldn't believe who was the guy.

Maya's point of view

Back to normal time

"Yes Maya would love to talk to Trent" Kirsty smirked, making me send a glare her way. Her and Alison both walked out of the room as Trent came and sat down on the bed next to me with a confused look on his face.

"So what did you wanna tell me?" He asked, in his cute Liverpool accent, making my heart flutter. What the hell was happening? This has never happened before and I barely know the guy!

"N-nothing, you know Kirsty, she's always messing around and having a laugh!" I giggled nervously, with my cheeks turning redder than a tomato.

"Oh okay" he mumbled, looking quite disappointed. "Can I tell you something? I haven't told anyone yet but I don't know, I feel like I can trust you" he shrugged.

"What is it?" I asked, letting my curiosity get the best of me.

"I uh I" he started but then stopped himself. "Actually, never mind, you don't need my stories let's just go downstairs" he continued, getting up from the bed.

"Hey it's okay" I said, grabbing his hand, making him sit down again. "If it's upsetting you then you should talk about it, you shouldn't keep it to yourself, whatever it is."

"Okay" he sighed. "I caught Sophie with a guy. To make things worse, that guy was my international teammate"

"Who?" I asked, letting my curiosity get the best of me once again.

"Sterling" he said and looked into my eyes.

"What?!" I said, quite shocked. "What a downgrade" I thought to myself.

"Yep" he sighed and laid down on the bed.

"Well, if it makes you feel better, my boyfriend, well ex-boyfriend thought I was cheating on him and kicked me out with nowhere to go in Barcelona" I said and laid down next to him.

"What a shitty move" he laughed bitterly.

"Yep" I yawned. I could feel my eyes growing heavier and heavier so I just closed them, letting sleep take over. The last thing I remember was Trent picking me up and placing me properly on the bed before covering me with a quilt and getting in with me, wrapping his arms protectively around my waist.

A few Hours later

"Aww look at them!" I recognised Kirsty's voice squealing.

"They're so cute" I could hear Alison laugh.

"Shut up both of you" I groaned, cuddling further into my pillow. I heard a chuckle and could feel my pillow vibrating. Wait a minute, pillows don't chuckle and they don't vibrate. And they certainly don't have heartbeats and smell of men perfume. I shot up from my lying position and found Trent, Alison and Kirsty laughing at me. I glared at them and sprinted out of bed.

"I really hate you sometimes" I said, stretching my muscles.

"Yeah sure you do bitch" Kirsty laughed and gave me a tight hug. Suddenly the doorbell rang, so we all made our way downstairs and Alison went to answer.

"Just let me in, I know he's hear I need to talk to him! It was a huge mistake!" I heard an annoying voice literally squeal.

"Who is that?" Kirsty mumbled, looking rather unimpressed.

Trent shrugged with an unamused look on his face. "Sophie. That's Sophie."