FIFTEEN

"Trent I think we should head back" Maya yelled over the loud music. Trent was completely wasted, to the point where he started singing anything that came to mind, from Liverpool chants, to World Cup songs and Drake songs.

"But this is fun" Trent whined, his breath stinking of alcohol. Maya cringed her face when that smell hit her face and started to pull Trent out of the hotel club.

"I was having fun" Trent pouted, when they arrived in front of their hotel room.

"Lets just go to sleep Trent" Maya sighed. She pushed him onto the bed and started taking off his jeans so that he would be comfortable.

"Hey no woman! I've got a girlfriend" Trent exclaimed suddenly, scaring her as the room was quiet. He got to his feet and took off his clothes himself as Maya just sat back laughing at his drunk state. She got in bed as Trent was still trying to get his clothes off by himself.

He finally did so and got into bed as well. He turned around flexing his back muscles to the girl but this time she restrained herself, since he was drunk she didn't want to take advantage of him. 

The next morning Trent surprisingly woke up before Maya. He groaned and tossed around when he opened his eyes as the hangover hit him like a truck.

"Trent shut up" Maya whined, as his groaning and tossing woke her up. She opened her eyes and looked at him. "Hungover at all?" she asked.

"The worst" he whined, then looked at her again. "Did I do anything stupid last night?" Maya smirked. "Oh no what's that smirk?" He asked worried.

"Oh nothing" Maya continued smirking. Trent glared at her playfully.

"Just tell me woman" Trent groaned as Maya laughed.

"I basically tried taking off your clothes because your drunk ass was taking way too long and you didn't recognise me" she started as Trent was turning more and more pink with every word his girlfriend was saying. "And because you didn't recognise me you literally jumped away form me as I was taking off your clothes, so I have no problem with you cheating" Maya laughed. Trent just blushed the whole time. "Anyways I'm hungry, let's get dressed and go eat" she said, getting out of bed to go shower. She entered the bathroom, leaving the door open as Trent just laid on the bed staring at the roof. Maya looked at him and laughed.

"What?" he asked her, turning his head towards her to see her taking off her pjs shorts. His eyes went wide when she removed her top, revealing her lacy bra that matched to her underwear to him.

"Trent, darling, I didn't match my underwear for no reason" she sassed. "Are you coming or not?"

"Oh I will be soon and so will you" he smirked, getting out of bed quickly and rushing to the bathroom.

After their shower, they made their way back to the bedroom to get ready. They were leaving after breakfast as there was a parade taking place back in Liverpool. Maya got her other Trent jersey out, the one from the 18/19 season and her white ripped skinny jeans as well as a jean jacket as it was chilly in Liverpool. She sat down at the vanity in the hotel room to do her make up and she also made sure she hid the marks Trent left on her neck. After around 30 min she was done with her makeup so she quickly tied her hair in a high ponytail and grabbed the stuff she needed and her and Trent made their way to the restaurant where they saw Trent's family sat on one table and Maya's parents on another separate table, as they didn't know each other. Maya motioned at her parents to join the Alexander-Arnold table, as it was easier if Maya's parents moved since there was only two of them.

"Mum, dad, this is Dianne and this is Micheal" Maya introduced her parents to Trent's parents. She then proceeded to sit down between Trent and Tyler with Marcell next to Trent whilst her mum and Dianne quickly engaged in conversation as well as her dad and Trent's dad. She soon noticed Marcell looking at Trent's neck and smirking and laughing to himself. Maya looked at Trent's neck but made sure she wasn't making it obvious and saw the multiple hickeys she had left on his neck that same morning. Marcell noticed her looking and thought it was funny to embarrass them. It was even more embarrassing as all four parents were sat not even 2 meters away from them.

"Purple really suits you Trent" Marcell laughed. Trent and Tyler looked at their younger brother confused, as Dianne just looked at her sons suspiciously whilst Maya just ducked her head down, face bright red.

"What are you on about bro?" Tyler laughed, trying to figure out what his youngest brother was saying. Marcell kept on laughing as he flicked Trent's hickeys making Trent wince and turn bright red as he realised what his brother was talking about.

"Boys stop annoying your brother" their mother scolded. Wether she picked up on the joke or not they didn't know, but Maya couldn't look at her face so she kept her head down as Trent grabbed her hand from under the table.

Once their  breakfast turned very awkward for both Trent and Maya, the girl especially, the couple hurried and finished their food. They excused themselves and went back to their shared hotel room, lying and saying they had more stuff to pack. When they got back to their room Maya groaned and threw herself on the bad.

"Great, I can never look at your mum ever again!" she groaned. She was always a shy girl so her boyfriend's mother knowing what goes down when them two are alone was embarrassing. Trent mimicked her actions and laid next to her staying at the ceiling.

"I'm pretty sure your dad understood and was glaring at me" Trent whined, turning onto his stomach and putting his head on her chest. Maya started running her fingers through his curls as Trent moved a bit to find a better and comfier position. He ended up laying on her fully, his head in the crook of her neck as he sometimes moved his head on her chest. They just laid there in a comfortable silence as Maya just played with his hair, until Trent's snores filled the room. Not even five minutes later, Maya was starting to fall asleep. When she was nearly out, the door to hers and Trent's hotel room which she had forgotten to lock flew open, and Andy Robertson and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain came running through the door scaring the absolute crap out of Maya. Trent remained sleeping as he was always a deep sleeper, that was until his teammates decided it'd be a good idea to jump on the bed, scaring the girl even more as she could literally vision them both falling on top of her. She shoved Trent aside and jumped off the bed as Trent woke up confused as his bed was shaking vigorously.

"What's going on?" Trent mumbled half asleep.

"Mate wake up! We've been waiting for you two downstairs, incase you both forgot we have a plane to catch back to Liverpool, there's a parade plus alcohol waiting for us back home!" Andy exclaimed, pausing his jumping and got off the bed. Trent's eyes widened and he quickly got to his feet, shoving his medal around his neck and grabbing his backpack as well as his suitcase. Maya grabbed her suitcase as well as her  jean jacket and sprinted after the footballers.

"Finally they're here!" Joe Gomez laughed, getting ready to grab his suitcase to head out.

"They were busy last night" Marcell said out loud as Maya looked shocked at him with a terrified look and Trent glared at his younger brother as he flipped him off. Tyler joined in on helping his youngest brother embarrass Trent, whilst all team just laughed at Trent. After all he was the youngest.

After 2 hours on the plane, as they experienced a slight delay, they finally touched down in Liverpool. As expected, it was dark and gloomy in Liverpool so Maya quickly put on her jacket. After the team took some photos with the trophy in the airport, they started getting ready fr the parade. The streets in Liverpool were all already full, so the WAGs had no choice but to go to a pub in Liverpool and watch the parade on TV.