SIX

WARNING: CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT AND STRONG LANGUAGE. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

I gasped, waking up suddenly and saw Rafinha looking at me curiously. He shifted gently towards me and put his hand on my thigh, as I was only wearing a pair of undies and a shirt of his. Only then did I realize that my underwear was wet and that made me shift awkwardly.

"What's wrong? You were tossing and turning for the last 15 minutes" he said as he pressed a kiss to my forehead. I gulped.

"N-nothing! Just a weird dream that's all" I chuckled nervously.

"Oh okay" he said, but I could tell her was still unsure. He went to remove his hand from my thigh, when his hand brushed against my underwear. He smirked and looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

He pulled me on his lap and started kissing me. I kissed him back as I didn't want him to suspect anything and I was trying to get that dream out of my head. We started making out, but I wasn't enjoying this as much as I was enjoying the dream. Rafinha's kisses were way more rough than the ones me and Trent shared in my dream. He pulled on the shirt I was wearing and threw it to the ground, then unclasped my bra and threw it to the other side of the room. He pushed me back to my side of the bed and pulled his shorts and boxers down. He pulled on my underwear until I was fully naked abd then pulled me onto his lap again. He pushed into me roughly causing me to moan out in pain, to what he thought was pleasure as he continued going rough.

I opened my eyes to look at him, but I couldn't see Rafinha. Instead I saw Trent Alexander Arnold. I tried to keep my mouth shut because I knew that if I moaned, I was gonna moan Trent's name, but as he kept going and the pain turned to pleasure it got harder. I suddenly couldn't help but moan out Trent's name. Rafinha stopped, pulled out of me, pushed me off of him and got up from the bed, picking up his shorts and putting them back on.

"What?! Who the fuck is Trent?! Why were you thinking about him whilst we were having sex?! Is that what made you wet last night?! Hmm?!" he questioned angrily, walking as far as he could away from me with his crutches. I started sobbing and put on my underwear and bra back on, but didn't put on Rafinha's shirt back on top.

"I swear I didn't cheat on you Raf, I don't know why I dreamt about him, I'm so sorry" I sobbed.

"Tell me, did he make you feel better than I ever did?! Hmm?! Even if it was just a dream, it hurts just as much, Maya." He said and I could see tears in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry" I continued sobbing.

"It still feels as if you cheated on me. I don't think I'm able to continue our relationship like this. Please get out of here, your bags are still packed anyway" He said, then walked with his crutches outside of the room. I continued crying and decided to just put on some leggings and a T-shirt to leave the house.

I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the house, slamming the door shut, ending a two year chapter of my life. I got into the driver's car that was waiting for me since I called my driver and this time I didn't look back when the driver was driving through the gates.

"Where to, Miss Campbell?" The driver asked.

"The airport please" I said and leaned back in my seat.

Skip plane ride.

I touched down in Liverpool where I was planning on going after I break up with Rafinha, even though that didn't go to plan as I stayed. I got a taxi to Kirsty's house and when I arrived there I asked her to talk to her alone. She led me to the spare room that I stayed in last night I was here, the one from my dream and we sat down on the bed. I explained what happened without going into much detail. She just stared at me with her mouth wide open.

"Okay wait, so you're telling me you had a sex dream about someone that wasn't your boyfriend and then you woke up wet and your boyfriend thought it was because you dreamed about him, then, you moan the name of the person you dreamt about and your boyfriend broke up with you? Did I understand correctly?" She asked.

"Yep." I sighed. I didn't tell her I dreamt about Trent, she'd get too excited and besides, he has a girlfriend according to Alison.

"Who was the guy you dreamt about?" She asked curiously. I just knew that that question was coming.

"Trent. I had a sex dream about Trent."