ELEVEN

Third person point of view

Maya closed the door when she walked out, making Trent look up from his phone and admire the girl as she walked down the steps. He put his phone in his back pocket and made his way to the girl.

"You look beautiful" he said, as he pulled Maya in a hug. She blushed and hid her face in his neck to hide her blushing cheeks. She didn't want to pull away from the hug, neither of them did. Once they did, Trent looked into her eyes, making Maya blush more. She stood on her tiptoes and pressed a kiss to his cheek. Trent then opened the passenger door of his car and Maya got in, then Trent walked round his car and got in the driver's seat. He then drove to the bowling alley, where the first part of their date would take place, as they made small talk in the car since they were both shy people. When they arrived near and Maya recognized the place, she laughed.

"What?" Trent smiled at her laugh. "She's so cute" he thought to himself. 

"Oh, I just know how competitive you are" she giggled, making Trent chuckle. "I'm just as competitive by the way"

"I'll let you win if it means I get to see that beautiful smile of yours" Trent flirted. Maya laughed.

"You're such a flirt" she giggled shyly as they made their way inside the building. They paid for one round, after bickering back and forth on who will pay, an argument which Trent won by promising Maya she can pay for dinner and made their way to play, right after changing their shoes. 

"STRIKE!" Maya laughed, jumping up and down excitedly like a child on Christmas day, as Trent just admired her quietly as he smiled to himself. He didn't realize he was staring at her until he heard her yell his name.

"Come on it's your turn" Maya said, turning around then sitting down next to him. He didn't reply, so when she saw that she called his name again. "Trent?" she asked, trying to get his attention without scaring him. He once again didn't reply. "TRENT!" 

"Huh what?" he asked, shaking his head once he came back to reality.

"You alright? I mean you kind of spaced out" Maya said worriedly. 

"Yeah I'm fine gorgeous, don't worry" he smiled, then went and had his turn.

After bowling for about an hour, they were done with their round. Maya ended up beating Trent, even though he tried his hardest to win despite telling her otherwise. He tried to hide his disappointment but that didn't work as he pouted whilst Maya celebrated.

"That is shocking, that" Trent pouted, shaking his head.

"Be graceful in defeat" Maya smirked, as Trent pouted even more.

"You can't use my words against me!" Trent laughed. They changed back to their shoes then made their way to Trent's car. He drove towards KFC, and they went through the drive through, as they didn't want to get recognized. Trent ordered their food as the window was obviously on his side and when the guy told them the total, Maya fished through her bag to try and find her wallet. As she was taking out her card, she saw Trent handing his card to the guy. She glared at him, as she didn't want to argue in front of the guy. When they got their food and drove out of the drive through, she still stayed silent until they arrived at their destination. They got out of the car, Maya holding onto the bag of food and Trent went to fetch a blanket for them to sit on. He laid it down and they sat down on it.

"i thought I was going to pay" Maya glared playfully at Trent. 

"No guy would let the pretty girl pay on the first date" he shrugged, opening his food.

"Fine, you win only because I don't feel like arguing" she sighed, giving up. "But next time I'm paying." she stated. 

"Oh so there's going to be a next time?" Trent smirked as Maya blushed.

"You're so annoying" she said, sticking her tongue out playfully, as they both shared a laugh, before digging into their food.

"Where even are we?" the girl asked, putting her burger down for a little bit as she was feeling a little bit stuffed.

"It's my secret spot" Trent said, taking a sip of his drink. Maya rolled her eyes. She heard that phrase way too many times to know it is in fact a lie. "Why are you rolling your eyes?" Trent asked.

"I've heard that way too many times to believe that" she sighed.

"I'm not lying" he said, grabbing her hand, lacing their fingers together. They both looked deeply into each other's eyes as they both leaned in, until Maya's phone dinged making Trent clear his throat before pulling away. Maya rolled her eyes and put her phone on silent, then grabbed Trent by the collar of his shirt to bring him close, before closing the gap between them by placing her lips on his. Trent smiled into the kiss, liking how she was the one to make the first move as his hands moved down to her waist, pulling her closer. They pulled away at the same time, both out of breath and Trent rested his forehead against hers, kissing her nose in the process.

When they were done with their food, it was already quite late, and Maya just kept on yawning, seeing as she had quite a busy day of exploring the city with her best mate. The week after, her other best friend Kimberley was going to join them in Liverpool for a little girl-holiday, she was still going strong with one of Maya's co-stars, Tom Holland. As Maya was quite tired, and Trent had to get up early for training the next day, they got up to leave.

"I've enjoyed tonight" Maya said, giving Trent a tired smile as Trent parked outside her house. 

"So did I" Trent said. He just looked back and forth between her eyes and lips.

"Are you going to kiss me or shall I make the first move again?" Maya smirked, teasing him and Trent blushed.

"I don't know, I kind of liked it when you made the first move" He smirked, before pulling her close and giving her a proper kiss. 

"I should go now" the girl sighed sadly, stifling a yawn. Trent nodded in an understanding way. "Text me as soon as you arrive, okay?"

"Will do, and I'll also text you about that second date" he winked. He kissed her one last time as he saw her make her way to her front door. She waved goodbye as he drove off into the night. When Maya turned around, she was greeted by her two best friends, Zoe and Kim, drinking wine and chatting on the sofa.

"I didn't know you arrived" Maya shrieked excitedly as she went to hug him. 

"I texted you to let you know" Zoe said. Maya looked at her confused, until she remembered when she got a message notification, right before the kiss.

"Ah yes right I just...... forgot, yeah I forgot" she rambled to hide her actions. Despite being an actress, a very good one, she was a terrible liar.

"Mayaaaa what did you do?" Kim sang as Zoe gasped excitedly. Maya got a glass for herself and poured some wine and sat down on the armchair and spilled some tea on her date.

"THAT'S SO FRICKENG CUTE MAN" Kim shrieked happily. Zoe agreed.

"Maaan you're making me feel way more single than I already am" Zoe sighed in a joking manner, obviously still very happy for her two best friends.

"Heeeey isn't VidCon in like 2 weeks? Maybe you'll meet someone there." Maya shrugged, as the other two nodded, before she yawned again, the glass of wine making her even more sleepy than she already was. The joys of being lightweight. "Anyways ladies, nice chatting to you, I'm heading to bed." she said, getting up.

She went into her room and started taking her makeup off, before going into her bathroom to do her skin care routine. She then walked into her walk-in wardrobe and got changed in an oversized jumper that she was going to use as PJs and got in bed. As soon as she got into bed, her phone dinged so she quickly checked her messages to see a message from Trent saying that he made it home safely. She smiled before wishing him goodbye as she dozed off into a peaceful slumber, finally feeling genuinely happy for the first time in moths.