FOUR

Antonella started to hit my back as I coughed. I calmed down after a while and wiped my eyes as they got a little watery.

"What?" I asked, hoping I didn't hear her well.

"You heard me" she sighed. "He was gonna propose to you. He even said that your dad gave him permission"

I groaned. I got up and started pacing around the room. I sat back down on the bed and rested my elbows on my knees and looked down at the floor.

"I feel bad now" I said, tearing up.

"Do you still love him?" Anto asked, moving closer to me as she started rubbing my back in a comforting way.

"Of course I do, it's not like I woke up one day and decided that I don't love him anymore. But it's like we're two strangers in a relationship, like the awkward stages from the beginning of a relationship." I rambled. After that there was a comfortable silence. I got up and grabbed my suitcases that were still in the room. Anto got up, too.

"Where are you going?" she asked, helping me.

"Probably to Liverpool, mum and dad are moving to Madrid from London because dad was offered a coaching job with Real, so he's leaving Chelsea but I don't want to go there. So probably I'll probably go to Liverpool, with Kirsty and Zoe" I said, going down the stairs. I stopped by the front door and took out my keys from my coat pocket. I removed the key of the front door for what used to be mine and Rafinha's house from the key chains.

I went to the living room and gave the key to Rafinha. His cheeks were still stained with tears and it looked like the Barcelona team were trying to comfort him. I ignored all the glares and bad looks they gave me. I gave him a small smile and he smiled back. New tears were threatening to spill from his eyes.

"I'll walk you to the door" he said, grabbing his crutches and standing up slowly.

"It's okay, you don't have to, stay here and rest." I said shrugging my shoulders, already making my way to the door.

"I want to" he shrugged. We walked to the front door and when I turned to him to say my final goodbyes, he pulled me into a hug and made me rest my head against his chest. I breathed in his perfume and listened to his steady heartbeat. How I missed being in this position. This long hug made me start to re think my actions. Have I made the right choice breaking up with Rafinha? The longer I thought it, the more I started to regret my actions. After about five minutes, I pulled away. I gave him one last smile and he returned it. I went on my tiptoes and pecked his cheek. He then pressed a kiss to my forehead and I closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of his lips. Then I pulled away and made my way to the driver's car that was parked waiting for me. I got in and looked back at the house. Rafa was still there, in the doorway, looking at the car with tears rolling down his face. As the car was driving through the gates, I made up my mind.

"Stop!" I yelled, making the driver break suddenly. I removed my seat belt and jumped out of the car, then sprinted to the front door where Rafinha was still stood looking confused.

"What's wro-" he started but I didn't let him finish. I stood on my tiptoes and pulled his face closer to mine and kissed him on his lips, he let go of one of his crutches and then wrapped that arm around my waist, holding me tight as he kissed me back. We pulled away at the same time and he rested his forehead against mine.

"Why didn't you go?" he asked, still resting his forehead against mine and holding me tight.

"I realized I was making a mistake" I answered. The driver was unloading my suitcases from the car. I thanked him and then out them in the house. Rafinha grabbed my hand and guided me back in the house, then handed me my key back. I put it with my key chains again and then we walked to the living room where the Barcelona guys were with their girlfriends/wives. They all looked at us shocked, except for Antonella, who was smiling at us.

"I thought you were leaving?" Shakira (Gerard Pique's wife) asked.

"I realized I was making a mistake" I said, shrugging as Rafinha pulled me to him with a smile on his face.