Stuck On You Part 8.

Y/N POV.

Y/n:"Okay, so tell me why I'm here again?"I questioned sitting at a coffee shop with the Kardashian siblings and Kylie.

Kourtney:"Because firstly, we miss you and secondly you have been dodging phone calls from us"She said making me sigh.

After our break up, I won't lie when I say that Kendall's family had my back through it all. They acknowledged what she did and they did support me since their sibling/daughter was a total bitch.

Y/n:"I know, its just that I've been super busy these last few days, but I do know that your mom is having a dinner later on today"I said making them nod.

Khloe:"And it would be really nice if you could join us...."She said making me give her an unsure look"I know you and Kendall are on shitty terms but we miss and the kids miss you"She said making me slowly cave.

I've known this family for my entire life, I grew up with them and experienced some of my best memories in life with them. I will never forget how much they helped my family and I when we were going through our rough times.

They were my second family....except Kendall of course.

Y/n:"I'll come, but I'm not promising to be nice to your sister....I'm sorry, but I have no time for Kendall"I said shaking my head"She's like a toxic poison to me at the moment"I said making them nod.

Kim:"We get that, but on other news...."She said drinking her coffee"Tell is about you and Taylor"Kim said making me chuckle.

Y/n:"What about Taylor and I?"I asked playfully.

Kourtney:"Dont bullshit us, we know that look"She said pointing her finger at me"You like her"She said making me lick my lips.

Y/n:"Like is a strong word"I said making them laugh.

Khloe:"Yes and you do like her"She said making me shake my head"You do and you can't deny it around us Y/n, we see that look in your eyes"She said making me sigh.

Y/n:"I haven't been serious with anyone since Kendall.....and I swore to myself that I wouldn't do the whole love thing again"I said making them give me a look"I wouldn't! Its too complicated"I said making them shake their heads"What?"I asked.

Kim:"You do realise that even though you want to ignore the feelings you have you can't"She said making me stay silent"Y/n, you can't let Kendall rule your life even when you're not together"She said.

Y/n:"I don't!"I said sitting up straighter.

Kourtney:"You are if you're swearing off love"She said sassily making me huff.

Y/n:"Look, I just-"I cut myself off and looked at them before speaking up again"...I like her okay?"I said making them smirk knowingly"But at the same time, its hard for me to open up and be with someone again. I still have the fear of being unwanted and unloved"I said playing with the glass on the table.

Khloe:"Y/n, its going to be hard for you. No one is saying that its going to be easy, but you can't disadvantage yourself for someone who never really valued you. I love Kendall more then anything, but what she did was wrong and none of us supported it"She said making me listen to them.

Kim:"You need to open yourself up more and allow yourself to feel the things you're feeling"She said sending me a smile.

Kourtney:"For all you know Y/n, Taylor could be the one"She said making me laugh.

Y/n:"I said that about Kendall"I muttered making Khloe but in.

Khloe:"True, but you didn't have that sparkle in your eyes"She said making me stare at her not knowing what to say.