Being Loved Or Forcing Love? Part 1.

Get ready for this because I dont know if you're going to like it or not 🤷🏼‍♀️ also 100 comments are the new thing 👀

Y/N POV.

The drive back to my place was silent. I suggested that the guys and girls stay at my place since it would be better and it was late. I parked my car and watched the girls get out without saying a word to me. 

Y/n:"I can't catch a break..."I threw my head back and hit it against the seat. I heard some knocks on the window and saw the guys standing there.

Travis:"Come on, lets go get something to drink"I got out from the car and locked it, walking inside. I heard some commotion from upstairs and sighed since they probably went to shower.

Zayn:"You've got some problems mate"I groaned once we sat down outside. 

Y/n:"Tell me about it...I dont know what else to do"I mumbled taking the beer from Abel"Thanks"I sighed.

Fai:"I know you love Taylor, but Y/n/n, her behavior is kinda scary. I know I haven't known her for a while but I knew her longer then you and she was never so...crazy"He said.

Travis:"She just fucking threw herself at Kendall and slapped the living hell out of her and that's when the shit started"I leaned back on the couch we were sitting on and sipped my beer.

Y/n:"Explain to me what happened exactly"They all exchanged looks making Abel speak up.

Abel:"She slapped Kendall and Kendall got angry which resulted in her slapping Taylor back. Then the girls broke them apart and tried talking to her when she slapped Hailey and then Vanessa got pissed and went for her. Then her friends just jumped in and created a full blown out fight. But when she hit Bella, oh God"He said shaking his head"Dude, Bella is fucking angry and she's just...angry"I licked my lips.

Y/n:"What am I supposed to do? Taylor thinks I'm back with Kendall when I'm not. I love Taylor, I know I do. I just-I'm lost"They all sat down and looked at me.

Zayn:"We know you are and we know you want her back"He said.

Travis:"But just be carful"I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

Y/n:"What? About what?"They all looked at each other and sighed.

Fai:"I've been in this place before and all I'm saying is pay close attention to what she wants to talk about tomorrow and who she wants to talk about"I continued to look at them confused.

Abel:"Y/n, what they're basically trying to say is Taylor is unstable and acting like a crazy person so if she makes the conversation about the girls or us or who you surround yourself with...be. Careful. Why? Because the odds are that she might want you to separate yourself from us and be with her and only her"I tried to process what the were saying and sat back.

Y/n:"I'm tired"I mumbled finishing up my beer"I'm going to head upstairs and shower and talk to the girls, especially Bella"I said knowing that when she was mad at me...I knew I fucked up big time.

She never got mad at me, unless it was serious or I was just being dumb.

I walked upstairs and saw all the doors closed and sighed. I walked into my room in hopes that one of them would be there but no one was. I showered and changed into some comfy clothes before walking to Bella and Abel's room. I knocked on the door and heard nothing in response.

Y/n:"Come on Bella, can I come inside?"I asked still hearing nothing. I sighed and opened the door to see her laying in bed with earphones and a blank expression on her face.