Nothing Was The Same Part 1.

Y/N POV.

Taylor:"A date? I thought we already had one....and many after that"She said confused.

Y/n:"We did, but those dates were our predates"She laughed and gave me an amused look.

Taylor:"Our predates? Is that even a thing?"I smiled and nodded.

Y/n:"Indeed it is. But really, I want to take you out....I want to do something for you"I said starring at the green eyed beauty.

Taylor:"Y/n, you already do enough for me. You spoil me and I cant ask you for more"She shook her head.

Y/n:"You're not asking me for anything. I just want to take you out...and as for spoiling you, I do it because you deserve everything in this world"I moved a stray piece of hair from her face"...and for the simple fact that you keep me sane"I muttered before breaking out into a smile.

Taylor:"I'm not into the whole fancy thing, I'm really simple"She said playing with the end of my jersey that she was wearing.

Y/n:"I know, I like it"I grinned.

Taylor:"Hmm....I'm sure, but what's the plans for our date?"She asked with curious green eyes.

Y/n:"I know you're simple and laid back so tell me your ideal idea for a date and I'll add my magic"I sent her a playful wink.

Taylor:"Honestly, as boring as it sounds....I would just like to sit with you,  watch my favorite movie, eat my favorite food and relax....with lots of cuddles"I laughed and nodded.

Y/n:"I can do that"I smiled making her do the same.

Taylor:"By the way, when are you going to the studio? I know you're already releasing new music but why don't give me small teasers"She said sitting on my lap and playing with my hair.

Y/n:"Well, I've been working on music and as much as I like it....it doesn't feel like me. I think I'm just going to give it to other artists...I'm a hundred percent sure they could do amazing things with it"I said thinking about it.

Taylor:"Well, babe, its whatever makes you happy. I just dont want you to overwork yourself and stress about unnecessary things and people"She said giving me a look at the end.

Y/n:"I can literally feel the hate radiating off from that one word....'people'"She rolled her eyes at my response.

Taylor:"Its because I'm serious. Baby, I know you and I know the person you are and I also know how psycho Kendall can be"She pointed out.

Y/n:"I don't want to talk about her"I said trying to dismiss the topic.

Taylor:"But we are. Kendall has a determined look in her eyes and that 'determined' look is fixated on you..."She said with her voice suddenly changing. I looked at her confused before she shook her head"....Never mind"She mumbled getting off me and walking to the kitchen. 

I followed her and watched her pull out a bottle of wine and pour herself a glass. I stood there waiting for her to continue but she just stood there and drank her wine.

Y/n:"Taylor, tell me whats on your mind...."I walked over to her and took the glass out of her hand"...if we're going to work, we need to communicate"I mumbled.

Taylor:"I don't want to lose you to her"She almost whispered. I starred her confused.

Y/n:"Lose me to her? Taylor, I would never go back to her"I stated.

Taylor:"You say that but she was your first love Y/n and your first love can never go away. Everyone knows that and she has a way with words...she's attractive, she's knows what she wants, she's-"