Into You Part 6.

Y/N POV.

Y/n:"Hmmmm...."I felt kisses being planted on my face going down to my neck.

Taylor:"Wake up baby...."I groaned and covered my eyes with my arms.

Y/n:"Ten more minutes and I'll wake up"I muttered before letting out a small yawn.

Taylor:"I would love too but I think another side of you is awake"I opened my eyes and let it adjust to the light in the room before looking at her confused.

Y/n:"Huh?"I asked still asleep. She giggled before pecking my lips and straddling me.

Taylor:"Little you is awake"She whispered in my ear before biting it. My eyes widened making me quickly sit up.

Y/n:"Oh"I blushed looking down"I uh, I'm sorry..."I mumbled embarrassed.

Taylor:"Baby, its okay.....its normal"I kept my head down as my face started heating up more.

Taylor:"Its okay...."She giggled before pinching my cheeks"Awww, look how shy you got"I rolled my eyes and moved her hands away.

Y/n:"I'm just going to have a cold shower or something-"

Taylor:"Or I can help you...."She nibbled on my ear before kissing down to my neck".....would you like it if I helped you?"I closed my eyes and groaned.

Y/n:"You....uh...don't have to"I said trying to stop the moan that wanted to escape my throat.

Taylor:"But I want to"She pushed me down on the bed. I looked at her green eyes that held a playful look in them.

Y/n:"I never knew someone so innocent could be so...."

Taylor:"Naughty"She tugged on my bottom lip before moving her hands down my chest"....I just look innocent babe"She winked and connected our lips.

I sighed into the kiss as Taylor slowly grinded herself down on me making a moan escape my lips at the contact. The images and thoughts that were running in my head were going straight to my cock as I thought about all the things I could to do her.

Taylor:"Don't be to loud"She smirked. I laughed lowly as her fingertips ran down my shirt and slipped under it, scratching my skin.

I felt her hands trail lower, slipping in my boxers as she grabbed my cock making my hips jerk at the contact. I closed my eyes and groaned as she pumped my cock in a slow manner.

Y/n:"...oh fuck!"I moaned feeling warm lips wrap around my cock. I looked down at the girl who battered her eyelashes at me in an innocent manner"...Taylor....fuck, you're going to kill me"I moaned out shamefully.

I've had girls give me head but this....fuck. This was something else. She pulled back and started sucking from the base of my cock going up to the tip driving me insane.

Y/n:"Jesus..."I muttered trying to ignore the feeling in my stomach.

Taylor:"You're so big baby..."I grunted at her words. Her fingertips tracing the veins on my cock making me twitch in her hand.

She leaned back down and took my entire shaft in her mouth making me stare at her in awe and moan at the familiar feeling in my stomach.

Y/n:"Taylor, I'm going to cum"I said giving her a warning. She hummed and continued sucking me off"....fuck...."I moaned and thrusted my hips into her mouth. I shot my load deep in her throat making her moan and keep going helping me ride out my high"....Ohmyfuck...."I muttered recovering from my orgasm.

She licked her lips and sat on my stomach with a smile on her face. I moved my hands to her waist and rubbed small circles on her exposed skin making her lean down and peck my lips.