Nothing Was The Same Part 2.

Y/N POV.

Taylor:"W-what?"I licked my lips and shook my head.

Y/n:"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have-"

Taylor:"Say it again"I looked at her confused and thought back.

Y/n:"I'm sorry, I-"

Taylor:"Not that you dork, the other thing"She laughed out with a small smile gracing her lips.

Y/n:"Oh"I blushed and looked down before looking back up at her green eyes"I'm falling for you"I said with more confidence this time.

She sat across from me with a blank expression and my inner thoughts got the best of me. I started over thinking and mentally preparing myself for the rejection when the next thing she did caught me of guard, She kissed me.

I was shocked at first but kissed back wrapping my arms around her waist. She moved and straddle me in a swift movement, I moved my hands down to her ass and held her there earning a soft moan from here

Taylor:"You better not be pranking me"She breathed out pulling away from our kiss. I laughed lowly and moved the hair away from her face.

Y/n:"I'm not, I dont think I could lie about this"She pecked my lips and smiled at me.

Taylor:"Well, if it makes you feel any better....I'm also falling for you"I let her words sink in making her laugh"It isn't that shocking, its not hard to fall for you,Y/n"I laughed a little and pecked her lips.

Y/n:"How much do you want to bet that you fell for me as soon as you found out how good my tongue game is"I smiled cheekily.

Taylor:"Well, it did help, I'm not going to lie...."I chuckled as she joined me"But it was the way you treated me that started getting hard for me to ignore the feelings I was getting. I knew that I was way passed the 'I like you' stage"I hummed and stuffed my face in her neck taking in her scent.

Y/n:"Is this the new Victoria Secret perfume you were advertising earlier this week?"I asked hearing her giggle in response.

Taylor:"Yeah, smells good doesn't it?"I pulled away and nodded my head.

Y/n:"It does"She pecked my lips and whined.

Taylor:"You're so fucking cute"I chuckled and raised a eyebrow at her.

Y/n:"You know, I never knew such a sweet face could have such a foul mouth"She smirked and bit my bottom lip.

Taylor:"There's a lot of things my mouth can do"I choked on my spit and gave her look.

Y/n:"Dont say those things to me....not right now"I mumbled.

Taylor:"Try and keep it in your pants Y/l/n"I chuckled and flipped us over so I was hovering over her.

Y/n:"You know, I know you're an angel but I dont think you are"She shrugged innocently and pulled me down for a kiss.

We were on our way back to her apartment making me walk her to her door. She opened the door and turned around to face me with a pout. She wrapped her arms around my waist and looked up at me.

Taylor:"Don't leave me....."She whined giving me puppy dog eyes"I promise I won't do anything"She winked at the end.

Y/n:"I don't trust you"I chuckled out making her pout more"For all I know, while I'm sleeping, you might suck the soul out of me"She gasped and slapped my shoulder.

Taylor:"I'm not going to do it now, you already know to much"I starred at her with my jaw hanging open. She closed my mouth and patted my cheeks"So, are you going to stay or am I going to have this big, lonely apartment to myself?"She sighed out dramatically.