Wait Part 1.

You know what to do with the comments babies 😘

Y/N POV.

I arrived at the Kardashian/Jenner household and parked my car. Its been three months since I've talked to Taylor or even seen her. I tried calling, texting and even showed up at her apartment but she didn't give me the time of day.

I missed her more then anything and I've tried everything I could do to talk to her, but she didn't want to see me.

So at a point, I had to respect her wishes and just....let her go, or at least try.

I got out of the car and walked inside the house since Kris called a meeting for all of us to discuss upcoming events. Cash managed my music business with Kris, but Kris did everything else with me since I trusted her more then anyone else with my career.

Kim:"Hey Y/n!"She smiled slowly and hugged me. I smiled shortly and hugged her back. I hugged all the sisters, including Kendall which shocked her a bit.

Y/n:"Hey..."I mumbled walking over to Kris and hugging her.

Kris:"Hey, I told you, you didn't have to come today. I would have just called you to discuss everything"I shook my head.

Y/n:"I've been in my house for the past three months...I need to get back to doing my job and focusing on myself"I took my seat next to Kylie and sighed waiting for them to start.

Kendall:"Here...I got you some water, you look dehydrated"She mumbled giving me the bottle and taking a seat next to me so I was between both Kendall and Kylie.

Kris:"Alright, lets start then..."She said starting off with Kim. 

I listened to her explain and discuss everyone's schedule until she came to me. She looked at her laptop and then back at me with a frown.

Kris:"Y/n, your schedule looks pretty hectic, are you sure you can do these events?"She asked.

Y/n:"Just tell me what I have and I'll tell you if I can"I said softly, my voice coming out hoarse. 

This is probably the most talking I've done in three months.

Kris:"Okay, you have a interview with both Vogue and Complex magazine since your doing a photoshoot with them..."I nodded"You have a charity event to attend with Bella, your also working on your EP and then you have to do promoting-"

Y/n:"No promoting"I said cutting her off. I felt all eyes on me and sighed"Once I'm done with it, I'm releasing it. There's no need to do promotion and whatever else that goes with it. My fans will have my back, I know they will"I explained.

Kylie:"Y/n/n, are you sure about that?"She asked looking at me. 

Y/n:"Yeah-"I was interrupted by a ding from my phone. I looked down at the screen and saw that my post notification for Taylor were still on.

I frowned and felt my stomach start to twist and it literally felt like you were pulling on my heart strings. The only way I could see or hear from her, as creepy as it sounds, was through social media. 

 Khloe:"Y/n/n"I looked up and saw them send me sad smiles.

Y/n:"Uhm yeah, I don't want to do promotion. I also have a photoshoot with Nike and I'm doing collaborating with Drake for an OVOXO line"I said.

Kris:"I know, are you sure you can handle all of this? Your still pretty-"

Y/n:"Wrecked?"I said cutting her off. I sighed and shrugged my shoulders"I know, but I canceled a lot of things and even rescheduled it, twice. I can't do it again"She nodded understanding.