Simplicity Part 1.

You know what to do with those comments fam 😬

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

Five Years Later....

"Alright, so a question you still have to answer"The girl laughed and bit her lip"Are you in a relationship or what?"She moved her hair back.

"I think my posts say everything for itself, Ryan"The producer chuckled.

"Maybe, but you know me, I dont like saying anything if it isn't confirmed by the people themselves, so tell us Cindy"The brunette simply smiled and nodded.

Cindy:"It is confirmed, but we like to keep it as lowkey as we can"She admitted looking at Ryan.

"Well, I must say, you two do a good job at it"She laughed and shrugged her shoulders.

Cindy:"We try our best but we just learned to keep everything to ourselves. Our close friends and family know and we just let our posts and stuff speak for themselves"She smiled.

"And how's it been so far? It must be a little weird since she did date Kendall for quite some time"He said trying to get a reaction.

Cindy:"At first, a little obviously, but fun fact, Kendall and I are really close. We get along and I don't even have to lie about it and fake my feelings towards her. She's a good person and she's really cool to chill with. I think our trip to Cuba would have explained that, Ryan"She laughed making him respond with a chuckle.

"Very true. Anyways, thank you so much for joining us in the studio today, Cindy. We hope to have you again"She grinned.

Cindy:"I hope so too"Ryan signed off making both of them get off of their seats and hug each other, saying goodbye. 

Cindy thanked the crew and grabbed her things before leaving to go back home. She got into her Jeep and drove back to her place, stopping at McDonald's on the way since she was hungry. She pulled up to her driveway and used her keys to get into the house.

Cindy:"Baby!"She yelled walking to the kitchen. She dropped the bag of food with her keys and bag on the counter"I'm home!"She felt arms wrap around her and a gentle kiss being placed on her temple knowing who it was.

Y/n:"I missed you"Cindy sighed and turned around in the girls arms.

Cindy:"I missed you too, but I'm back now and I brought food"Y/n hummed and leaned forward for a kiss.

Y/n:"Thank God, I was dying"She said before grabbing the food and bringing it to the couch. Cindy joined her and grabbed her burger, unwrapping it"How was the interview?"She asked taking a bit of the burger.

Cindy:"Like the other ones, good, but Ryan was set on getting an answer from me"Y/n groaned.

Y/n:"Really? You think people would get the hint that we're together"She mumbled.

Cindy:"I know right, I mean, I've been posting about you for the past three years"She laughed wiping the sauce off of Y/n's face.

Y/n:"Almost three years, our anniversary is coming in a few weeks"She said correcting her.

Cindy:"My bad"She joked finishing her burger.

Y/n:"What did you say?"She asked taking the last bite of her burger.

Cindy:"Usual stuff, but I did admit it so people would get the picture. They also asked about Kendall"Y/n made a face.

Y/n:"I'm starting to think social media is dumb or something"Cindy laughed making Y/n smile at her slowly.