Stuck On You Part 9.

Y/N POV.

I felt her lips move against mine making me pull away and stare at her with a blank expression. I looked into her brown eyes and saw hundreds of emotions in them making me sigh and move her hands away from me. 

Y/n:"I dont feel anything Kendall"I said starring at the brown eyed girl"I stopped feeling things for you a long time ago,Kendall"I said making her stare at me shocked.

Kendall:"That's impossible"She said looking at me trying to process the words I had told her"I was your first love.....your first everything. You cant get over me so easily"She said making me scoff and shake my head at her.

Y/n:"Stop being so self absorbed Kendall"I said waking up from the chair and looking at her. I let out a bitter chuckle before shaking my head at her"I find this so funny because you're making it seem like I did everything wrong in our relationship. Kendall, I wasn't the one that cheated countless times....I wasn't blowing my girlfriend off to go to random parties with people I hardly knew"I said staring at her.

Kendall:"God, are we back to the whole cheating thing?"She asked making me stare at her in disbelief.

Y/n:"You're fucking joking right?"I said shaking my head"You cheat! You always fucking cheat and you did it right now! You kissed me when you're in a relationship"I said making her wake up from the pool chair and move her hands to my jacket pulling me closer to her"Kendall, no"I said trying to get her hands off of me.

Kendall:"Come on, dont you miss me?"She asked as her hands moved down my body"Dont you miss touching me.....doing things to me?"She questioned making me stop her hands and shake my head.

Y/n:"I'm not getting back into this again Kendall. I'm done with you....I am and you need to believe it"I said dismissing the girl.

I walked back into the house leaving the brown eyed girl to stand there alone and let out a frustrated sigh. I saw her family give me a knowing look as I sat down next to Kylie.

Y/n:"I dont understand her"I said looking at them"I just dont get why she wants me so badly"I said making her sisters all give me a look and roll their eyes.

Kim:"Y/n, Kendall wants you because you always ran after her from the time you could walk. She wants you because now that she cant have you....its driving her insane. You aren't melting when she touches you or says something to you. You're blank and she didn't expect that"She said making me run my fingers through my hair in frustration.

Y/n:"She confuses the hell out of me, I mean she cheated on me. She did all of that, that's why we aren't together anymore.....fuck, she needs to stop acting like this"I said shaking my head"She's making herself seem desperate"I said making the family members give me a look. 

Kris:"Y/n, we tried explaining this to her but she's convinced that you're still in love with her...."She said shaking her head slightly"Maybe, you need to have a one on one conversation with her alone and say this"She explained making me scoff. 

Y/n:"One on one with Kendall? Alone? Please, she makes it hard for me to even breathe to same air space as her"I said sighing"....she denial and I can't deal with denial people"I said waking up from my seat as I saw Kendall enter the house. 

Kourtney:"You're leaving?"She questioned making me nod. 

Y/n:"Yes, I have some stuff to sort out since I'm leaving town for a while....I have a photoshoot coming up"I said making them nod understanding. 

I bid them all goodbye with hugs whilst I sent Kendall a simple nod and walked out of the house. I got into my car and started driving back to my house and even though I hate it, I couldn't stop thinking about the way Kendall's lips felt on mine.