Simplicity Part 5 (Epilogue).

Y/N POV.

Ten Years Later...

Y/n:"Finally, some alone time"I grinned pulling Cindy closer to me. She laughed and straddled me with a smile on her face.

Cindy:"Whats wrong, baby? You miss all the sex?"I nodded with a pout.

Y/n:"Yeah..."I mumbled making her shake her head and laugh.

Cindy:"Well, that's what happens when you have kids"I huffed and wrapped my arms around her waist.

Y/n:"I know, but damn, I can't even get head anymore"She gasped and slapped my shoulders playfully. I chuckled and leaned up to peck her lips.

Cindy:"I dont know how I'm not tired of you"I moved us up on the bed and rested my back against the headboard.

Y/n:"Our love will never fade, remember?"I teased remembering the day I proposed to her.

Cindy:"Yeah, yeah"She waved me off and sighed"....you do know you're still my number one baby, right?"She pouted taking my face in her hands.

Y/n:"Mhmm I'm sure"I rolled my eyes and gave her a look.

Having two twin boys is a blessing, it really is, but it just makes Cindy fall in love with them even more. Especially since they're boys. You know what they say about mothers and their sons.

Cindy:"Oh, stop being a big baby"She giggled and kissed my lips"You're always going to be my baby"I sighed and moved my hands to her ass and rested it there.

What? It relaxes me after a stressful day.

Y/n:"Yeah right, I taught Bryce and Carter my ways to get them out of trouble. Not to get me into trouble"I laughed making her join in.

Cindy:"Its your fault for doing that and don't blame Carter, Bryce is your double. He's naughty as hell"I chuckled and shrugged not denying it one bit.

Y/n:"Carter is more quite, soft, just like his mommy"I teased making her roll her eyes.

Cindy:"You're just jealous I give Carter and Bryce my attention more then you"I gasped and rolled us over, tickling her sides.

Y/n:"So you admit it!"She laughed uncontrollably under me and tried to get me to stop.

Cindy:"Baby! Stop! I'm going to pee"I chuckled stopped looking down at her with a smile"What?"She breathed out still trying to catch her breathe.

Y/n:"Nothing, we just make some good looking babies"She scoffed and shook her head.

Cindy:"Duh, I'm hot"I wiggled my eyebrows and nodded.

Y/n:"Definitely, my baby is a milf"She laughed when I planted a kiss on her neck which soon turned into a moan.

Cindy:"...I definitely miss the sex"She admitted moving her hands under my shirt.

I hummed in response and continued to kiss her neck, sucking on her sweet spot getting the response I wanted. I started moving down her body, pulling her crop top off in the process with her help. 

I gripped her hem of her shorts in my fingers and started pulling it down when we two knocks on the door. I groaned and rested my head on her stomach.

Y/n:"So....close..."I mumbled feeling her fingers run through my hair in a comforting way.

Cindy:"I know, sorry baby, maybe another time"I sighed and handed her the crop top. She pecked my lips and let me walk to the door, opening it.

I looked down at my twin boys and smiled seeing them both looking at me with pouty lips similar to Cindy's and my Y/e/c eyes.