Into You Part 5.

Y/N POV.

Y/n:"Are.....you....being....serious.....right.....now....."I mumbled between kisses.

As soon as we left the party, the green eyed girl pushed me inside the car and started kissing me. Thank god the SUV has the privacy window thing that you can slide up to, well, have some privacy.

Taylor:"Yes"She breathed out as she pulled away. The car stopped indicating that we were at her apartment making the girl drag me out of the car and into her building.

Y/n:"Taylor, maybe you're just drunk and-"She cut me off by placing her soft lips on mine making me shut up immediately.

Taylor:"I'm very much sober and horny"I gulped at her words watching her eyes darken.

She intertwined my hands with hers and pulled me out of the elevator and into her apartment. She slammed the door shut as she jumped on me, wrapping her slim legs around me.

I was honestly bewildered with her behavior right now.

Y/n:"Jesus....Taylor"She sucked on my neck earning a low groan from me.

Taylor:"Lets go to my bedroom...."She said between kisses. I walked to her bedroom without stumbling and placed the brunette down on the bed"....eat me out..."I pulled away from the kiss and looked at her lost for words.

Y/n:"W-what?"I asked dumbstruck.

Taylor:"Eat me out....I want you to eat me out"I felt my insides jump in excitement at her words.

Y/n:"Well, there's no point stopping you or me at this point"I muttered removing my coat jacket and tie.

Taylor:"Thank god"She pulled me down by my shirt and connected our lips for a heated kiss.

I moved her dress up caressing her skin by rubbing small circles on her legs. I moved my kisses from her lips down to her neck and found her sweet spot making her moan lowly.

Taylor:"Take my dress out"I quickly moved my hands up her body undoing the small string of material she had to hold the dress together and pulled it.

She helped remove the dress making me stare at the girl in awe. I've seen her on billboards in her Victoria Secret Lingerie and I know millions of people have but seeing her like this.

In front of me, practically begging me to touch her.

It was perfect.

Y/n:"You're so beautiful"I muttered kissing her lips and moving down her body"So.....fucking....beautiful...."I kissed above her underwear line making her run her fingers through my hair.

Taylor:"Take it out"I complied with her instruction and pulled it down her legs mentally drooling at the sight in front of me.

I kissed up her legs and rested myself between her legs, kissing her inner thighs. She gripped my hair in her hands, tugging on it pulling me closer to her core.

Taylor:"Do something....please...."She begged. I groaned lowly and kissed her inner thighs before moving up to her core.

I licked between her folds making her body jerk at the action. She arched her back as I continued to lick and suck on her lower lips slowly learning all the things she likes and doesn't like.

Taylor:"Fuck....yes...."I teased her entrance before slipping my tongue inside her core feeling her walls clamp around my tongue in the most perfect way.

Her breath hitched at the action making my movements fasten as her moans grew louder and louder. She kept tugging on my hair earning a groan from me making me send vibrations to her core.