Into You Part 4.

Y/N POV.

Abel:"Can you hurry the fuck up!"I rolled my eyes as my stylist laughed.

Y/n:"I'm sorry, they dont have any manners!"I said raising my voice towards the end.

"Its alright....and you're done"She said smoothing down my black button up shirt"All black really does suit you"I smiled and thanked her.

Y/n:"So, do you have transport to get home?"I questioned.

"Yes, enjoy the event Y/n"I nodded my head and escorted her out the house. I walked towards the living room area and saw them all looking at me.

Zayn:"Woah, you look hot"I chuckled and ran my hands through my now, extremely short hair.

(Legit my hair in real life 😅)

Fai:"Nice haircut Y/l/n, trying to get Taylor all hot and bothered?"He teased making me roll my eyes at them and slip my suit jacket on.

Y/n:"Lets go assholes"They all laughed and followed me out of the apartment. 

We walked down towards the black SUV that was there for us and got inside driving to the venue. We arrived at the venue making us walk straight into the building and were shown to our seats. 

Travis:"So, you ready to see your girl?"He asked with a smirk.

Y/n:"Well, of course I am....I mean, she is opening"I smirked"And your wifey is doing their makeup....I'm excited to see this"He hummed and agreed as we made small talk waiting for them to start.

We saw all the other people starting to sit as the lights dimmed down. I looked across from me and saw none other then Ben Simmons sitting with a few people I knew. His eyes met mine making him send me a small smirk.

Y/n:"Little shit"I muttered making the boys all look where my eyes were trained.

Abel:"Dont even worry about him, he's just trying to get a reaction our of you"I sighed and nodded my head.

The lights lit up the stage as some music started playing making Taylor walk out first. I pulled out my phone and grinned as she walked down the runway with a serious face on. I chuckled a little thinking about teasing her later on today.

I was videoing all the girls walking down the runway including Kendall since I felt like being nice....for now. I posted it all on my Instagram story and got up applauding all the girls as they walked down for their final walk. 

Zayn patted my shoulders making me look at him and follow him backstage. I saw the girl's all talking making me sneak up behind Taylor and wrap my arms around her waist. She squealed a little and turned around wrapping her arms around my neck.

Y/n:"I'm sorry to bother you Miss, but I'm looking for the girl who opened the show? Have you seen her because her beauty just knocked me the fuck out...."I smiled making her roll her eyes.