Nothing Was The Same Part 6.

Y/N POV.

Y/n:"God, I love the snow"I breathed out coming to a stop with Chase next to me.

"I told you, this is the best place to get an adrenaline rush"I overlooked the mountain and let my eyes scan over the endless trail of snow.

"I dont want to ask this, but I kinda have to..."He said making me turn and face him"..Taylor is worried about what my mom said to you, she's scared that my mom may have freaked you out and if I'm being honest....all of us are"I huffed.

Y/n:"She's just being a mom"I said hearing him scoff.

"My mother is something else, what did she say to you?"He asked looking at me.

Y/n:"Well...."

*Flashback* 

Y/n:"What about our relationship Mrs Hill?"I asked already shitting myself.

Taylor's mother scared the fuck out of me.

"I can see the look in Taylor's eyes when she's with you. She is falling for you and she may be in love with already which makes me more worried. After the news I saw today....I'm second guessing your intentions with my daughter"I frowned at her words.

Y/n:"Mrs Hill, I understand why you would feel that way after today but breaking your daughters heart isn't something I'm going to do. I'm not like her ex, I'm not going to make her change herself just to fit into my world or space. I'm falling in love with your daughter and I can say it to you openly, I dont need to stutter over my words when it comes to her"I said trying not to be too blunt or rude.

"How do you expect me to believe that when rumors are surfacing that you cheated in your previous relationship?"She asked raising a eyebrow at me.

I looked at her and saw that she already chose not to like me the moment I walked inside this house. I saw it when I walked in and I saw it now.

Y/n:"Then you also believe rumors about your daughter surfacing as well?"I asked making her face drop. 

She stayed silent already giving me my answer. I sighed getting up from the seat and looking at her.

Y/n:"I love your daughter, you can chose whether you want to believe it or not"

*End Of Flashback*

Y/n:"It wasn't that interesting"I sad trying not to let the conversation get to me.

"Wait....you told my mother that you love Taylor? Seriously?"He asked shocked. I then felt my mouth run dry as I realized that I just admitted to her brother that I was indeed in love with his sister. 

Yet I cant even tell her.

Y/n:"Kinda? Okay, yes, but it was in the moment and I wanted her to be the first to hear it but then I blurted out to your mom...."I said.

"Do you really love Taylor?"He asked.

Y/n:"Of course I do, its hard not too"He chuckled and hummed.

"Then dont worry about my mother, she will have to deal with it and she will.....just give her time"I bit my lip and nodded.

Y/n:"Yeah, but I dont want to disrespect your mother as well. I know how much family means to Taylor"He patted my shoulders and sent me a reassuring smile.

"My sister knows how our mother is so I think she will find a way"I chuckled and nodded my head.

Y/n:"So, we have to meet your sisters for lunch in a few.....race to the bottom?"I asked with a smirk.