Being Loved Or Forcing Love? Part 5.

This chapter...well, it all depends on how you take it 🤐

Y/N POV.

Three Weeks Later...

I can positively say at this point that I have come to peace with what happened to me. I stayed a little longer then expected with Bella by my side, as usual and thought about what I would do and how I should approach everything.

Bella:"Hey, your new phone is here"She mumbled tossing the 'Apple' box to me.

Y/n:"Thanks"I mumbled opening it.

Bella:"So, we're going home today?"I nodded and watched it come on"Are you ready for that?"I looked up and saw her blueish green eyes looking at me with concern.

Y/n:"I am, honestly. I stayed here longer because I wanted to be sure of what I was doing and I am now. I know what I need to do and I could give zero fucks about what anybody else thinks"I saw her smile proudly.

Bella:"That's good"She sat next to me and watched me transfer my contacts to my new phone.

Y/n:"All I need to do with this phone is transfer contacts. I had Kris get someone do the rest"I mumbled.

Bella:"Why'd you get a new phone though?"I licked my lips.

Y/n:"Because when I go back to LA, I'm going to be a different person. You all will know the rest with time but I'm not going to sob or be hurt about a girl who was not worth my time. I've learned that the best kind of love is your own"I answered feeling more in touch with myself.

Yeah...I think my call with Jhene really is helping.

Bella:"I'm glad you feel that way because in order to love someone else-"

Y/n:"You need to love yourself"I finished her sentence.

Bella:"Exactly. I should really thank Jhene for those tips though, the girl really helped me and you in big ways"I chuckled and nodded.

Y/n:"Yeah, Sean is lucky"I said checking my phone to see if everything was working well.

Bella:"Wait..."She took my phone and looked through my gallery"Uhmm...where's all your pictures from this year?"I shrugged.

Y/n:"I deleted it all"She widened her eyes"Look, the pictures I have is of my friends and family. Everything else is deleted"She hummed.

Bella:"Even my nudes? How dare you"I laughed and locked my new phone.

Y/n:"Looks like you have to send new ones"I winked taking my old phone in my hand"Come, lets go for a small walk"Bella got up from the bed and followed me out of my room. 

I grabbed the box from the door and exited the house with Bella by my side. I could tell she was curious since I was more to myself this week. I spent hours clearing out all the shit I didn't need in my life anymore and this box contained some of it.

Bella:"It freezing and you decided to come to the lake?"She shivered stuffing her hands in my jersey that she was wearing.

Y/n:"It wont take long..."I mumbled putting the box down. I knelled down and looked at the things in the box and sighed. My favorite hoodie, some pictures from my tour, plane tickets I kept from when I went around the world, memories from things I thought were good but ended up fucking me over.

Bella:"What are you doing?"She asked confused. I picked up the box and tossed it into the lake"Y/n!"She said shocked.

Y/n:"I'm letting go"I took the phone in my hand and threw it in the lake, watching it sink to the bottom.