Nothing Was The Same Part 5.

Y/N POV.

Y/n:"Uhm...I'm sorry?"I said confused.

"You seem to be quite the talk of social media Y/n......"She said making me stare at her more confused. 

Taylor:"Mom, what are you talking about?"She asked just as confused as I am.

"Why dont you check your phones and see...."Taylor and I exchanged confused looks before taking our phones and switching them on.

Once our phones were on, it started going off like crazy. Notifications from Instagram and Twitter along with many text messages from our friends. I entered Instagram and saw that TMZ tagged me in their latest post. I saw that Kendall started spreading rumors on Twitter making the entire world tag me.

Y/n:"What the hell...."I mumbled reading all the tweets she sent out.

I told Kim she was spending too much time with Kanye.

"I dont accept my daughter to be with a cheater"Marie said drawing our attention back to her. I sighed and shook my head feeling my anger bubble up inside me.

Y/n:"I'm sorry, can I be excused?"I asked getting nods from everyone at the table. 

I got up from my seat and stormed out of the house calling Kris up. I started pacing around in the snow waiting for her to pick up. 

Kris:"Y/n, thank God. I know-"

Y/n:"What the fuck is going on?! Kris, this is unacceptable!"I shouted not caring if they all heard me from inside the house.

Kris:"I know, I know! I didn't know anything about this...I'm as shocked as you are"She sighed sounding stressed"...I can call a few of my friends and ask them to take down the articles"She said typing away on her keyboard.

Y/n:"I tried being civil with your daughter. I pushed all the shit she did away and moved on! Why cant she do the same?! Its enough that I had her basketball asshole boyfriend talking shit about me and now her! And she accused me of cheating, Me! The one person who will never do that"I shouted letting my frustrations out.

Kris:"I'm so sorry about this Y/n, I really am. But I have no control over Kendall....no one does. She's acting out in the worse possible ways"I licked my lips and ran my fingers through my hair.

Y/n:"What am I going to do about this? She's putting out rumors on Twitter saying that I cheated first and that I'm the one that forced her to be in the relationship. I would never beg for a fucking cheater to stay in my life, especially her! Who the hell does she think she is?! She may be the highest paid model in the industry but her damn brain cells are fried. Maybe with all that money she's making, she can buy herself some"Kris sighed.

Kris:"Trust me, Kendall is causing a lot of stress for everyone. I'll call my friends and see what strings I can pull....I'll message or call you back when I can"I nodded my head and huffed.

Y/n:"I'm sorry about this, I really am"I sighed knowing she had nothing to do with this.

Kris:"Its okay, I understand what your going through. I'll call Cash up and we'll make a meeting discussing further details"I hummed.

Y/n:"Just give your daughter a heads up....I'm coming for her"I said before cutting the call. 

I read all the articles and Tweets that were sent out by Kendall and shook my head in frustration. I read the text messages I got from the girls and guys. I saw Vanessa trying to call me making me answer and groan.

Vanessa:"....you know, you and me have a lot in common. We attract the crazy but hot girls"I scoffed and leaned against my car.

Y/n:"Vanessa this is so fucked up. I came up here to enjoy my time with Taylor and then this comes up. And to top it off, her mother had to tell us about it! Her mom! God, I'm such a fucking screw up"I sighed rubbing her head.